Social media financial services. Listen to Frank Eliason and Christophe Langlois contributing to the webinar on ‘Social Media Monitoring For Financial Services, Social Customer Care’ on 18 April.
On 18th April 2013, I will have the pleasure to share my views on social media in financial services with one of my banking innovation friends and fellow champion of social media and the customer, Frank Eliason – Director of Global Social Media at Citi.
We will cover some of the following topics:
* Using social media monitoring for customer service
* Using social media monitoring for lead generation
* Spotting and reacting to a social media crisis
* Tracking brand awareness and social media buzz
* Monitoring blogs, forums and news sites
* Tracking results
Frank might also talk us through some of Citi‘s most recent initiatives in the social media space like their HomeOwnerSupport.com online community or their global facebook strategy.
You can register here.
And in the meantime, I invite you to connect with the speakers on linkedin and on twitter:
- Frank Eliason – Director Global Social Media at Citi (@frankeliason)
- Leon Chaddock – Managing Director at Sentiment Metrics (@leonchaddock)
- Luke Brynley-Jones – Founder & CEO of Our Social Times (@lbrynleyjones)
- Christophe Langlois – Founder & CEO of VisibleBanking.com (@visible_banking)