Retail Banking Innovations Asia Pacific 2008 – Banking in a Brave New World
Retail Banking Innovations 2008 aims to address new frontiers in the industry and the changing concept of retail banking and consumer finance in the Asia Pacific region – with a highly content-driven and provocative agenda.
A couple of weeks ago Linda Randall, Conference Programme Manager at VRL KnowledgeBank, contacted me to check if I wanted to come and speak at Retail Banking Innovations in Singapore.
Today, I am delighted to announce that I officially joined the excellent speaker line up! I will speak on the second day, during the Channel Innovations Workshop 3 – “Bank 2.0”.
I invite you to check the full list of key topics on the VRL KnowledgeBank website.
I am particularly interested in the following ones:
* What is a viable business model for emerging technologies?
* Straying from conventional wisdom: innovators in retail banking
* What does banking for the next generation entail?
* How can retail bankers keep the attention of their increasingly fickle customer?
* Content to the people – leveraging the online channel
Key speakers (01/09/08)
I am delighted to be part of this excellent line up.
I very much look forward to spending some time with my peers, and sharing my vision on social media and online innovations with them.
* Pablo Armendariz, Head of Innovation at Caja Navarra (Spain)
* David J Cavell FCIB, Adviser to the Financial Services Industry
* Sergio Cozzolino, Mobile ICT Department Vice President, Telecom Italia(Italy)
* Matt Flannery, Co-Founder and CEO, Kiva (USA)
* Dr Edward X M Huang, Head of Decision Science, Cards & Loans, HBOS
* Michael Hui, Head of Wealth Management, The Royal Bank of Scotland Berhad
* Steven Kietz, Chief Executive Officer, Mobile Money Ventures; Executive Vice President, Citi (USA)
* Maryadi Aryo Laksmono, Vice President – Head of Private Banking, Bank Niaga
* Christophe Langlois, Founder, Visible-Banking.com (UK)
* Simon Marland, Retail CIO, Nedbank
* Patricia Riingen, Regional Vice President, Philippines & Indochina,Western Union
* Federico Sforza, Head of Multi-Channel Management, UniCredit Group – Hypovereinsbank (Italy)
* Paul Sheehan, Chief Executive Officer, Thaddeus Capital (Hong Kong)
* V Vaidyanathan, Executive Director, ICICI Bank
* Owen Wilson, Managing Director, Retail Banking Asia, ANZ Group
* Ridha Wirakusumah, Former CEO, Consumer Finance Group Asia, AIG(Hong Kong)
* Jon Wolf, Innovation and Product Excellence Executive, Bank of America(USA)
* Rajesh Yohannan, Head of eBusiness and Direct Banking, Asia Pacific,Citibank (Singapore)
As a speaker I am entitled to bring colleagues/clients to the conference at a special discounted rate of US$1500 (40% discount) for the conference. I believe my readers could benefit from that offer.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me an email asap.