Jamie Anderson, Director Business Development Financial Services at SAP, invited me to contribute to the breakfast meeting SAP organizes on May 12 in London: Connecting with Customers to Restore Trust & Loyalty.
Please find below more about the event:
“Bad news travels fast – if customers aren’t happy with their bank or insurer, they won’t hesitate to spread the word. As today’s tech-savvy consumers show an increased propensity to switch providers, how do you go about rebuilding their confidence in the financial services sector as a whole, and specifically in your brand?
Our Financial Services Breakfast Briefing will show you how to start by getting the basics of CRM right, providing the springboard to capitalise on emerging technologies and channels, identify threats and opportunities, mitigate risk and nurture customer loyalty.
We’ll be looking at:
* How to take advantage of non-traditional channels, such as social media, to communicate and transact with your customers according to their preferences.
* How innovations in CRM, dashboards and analytics can improve customer insight and enable you to mitigate the impact of new entrants to the market as consumers become more savvy at switching providers.
* Why it’s time for banks and insurers to harness the momentum of social networks to influence and engage with consumers, while taking steps to safeguard their reputation from the blogs, tweets and postings that could undo decades of meticulous brand-building.”
I believe the format and the structure of the event will appeal to the attendees. Basically four speakers will cover four key areas of social media:
* Overview & Methods by Alex Kwiatkowski– Principal Analyst, Financial Services Technology, Ovum IT
Alex will setup the context, share some stats on usage and user segmentation, and talk us through Ovum’s methodology.
* Integration & Social CRM by Jamie Anderson– Director, Financial Services Front-Office Solutions, SAP
Jamie will talk us through SAP’s approach to social media and he will showcase their twitter integration for customer support.
* Social Media in Banking, FS & Insurance by Christophe Langlois, Founder & CEO, Visible-Banking.com
I will share some of the unique insights from my Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series, and present 5-10 case studies from the industry.
* Online Reputation Monitoring by Andy Hirst– Senior Director of Industry Marketing, SAP BusinessObjects
Nowadays, it is critical to listen to online conversations, and know who your influencers. Andy will share his expertise on this key area of social media.
I invite you to join us and register to have the chance to network with attendees from the following organizations: 3i, Aviva, Barclays, Citi, Commerzbank, GE Money, Hannover Life Re (UK), HSBC, ICICI, Macquarie, Post Office, RBS.
If you have any questions on my contribution, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Attend the Visible Banking Social Media & Finance Workshop (London, 15 June)
Last October I delivered one small workshop in London to test the concept. It was a success with delegates from a good range of financial institutions such as Barclays, Barclaycard, Investec, Aberdeen Asset Management, and Schroders.
This year, I have improved the format and the content of my 1-day workshop. I will still share some of the unique insights from my Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (2,000+ initiatives tracked on twitter, facebook, youtube and blogs in 60 countries) and adopt a hands-on approach with lots of case studies (successes and failures) from banks, financial services companies, investment and insurance firms.
This time around, I will also invite some of our most experienced and passionate industry peers to participate and share their experience on social media at their organization.
Find out more about my June workshops in London, Paris, Madrid and Frankfurt.
I invite you to register now to take advantage of the early bird discounts, or contact me should you have any questions.
Come Prepared to those two Workshops
By experience, those workshops will be mind-blowing and they will feel intense packed with insights. I strongly recommend you come as prepared as possible with a list of questions.
Please find below a presentations and a video I advise you to check: