Social media financial services. Visible Banking Launches the Social Media And Finance Workshop Series 2010.
This is a featured post. Please scroll down to find my latest blog posts.
Updated on 09-June-2010
It has been a couple of years now that I have wanted to deliver a series of unique social media events tailored to the finance industry. Unique in terms of industry focus, insights, and quality of contributors and delegates.
Last October I delivered one small workshop in London to test the concept. It was a success with delegates from a good range of financial institutions such as Barclays, Barclaycard, Investec, Aberdeen Asset Management, and Schroders.
This year, I have improved the format and the content of my 1-day workshop. I will still share some of the unique insights from my Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (2,000+ initiatives tracked on twitter, facebook, youtube and blogs in 60 countries) and adopt a hands-on approach with lots of case studies from banks, financial services companies, investment and insurance firms.
This time around, I will also invite some of our most experienced and passionate industry peers to participate and share their experience on social media at their organization.
The programme may change slightly on the day depending on the mix in the audience and the main interest of the delegates. I could for instance end up spending a couple of hours talking about twitter strategy and tactics.
08 June – Paris, France
Ce workshop sera delivre en francais.
Telecharger la brochure
* Jean Philippe, MD at Credit Agricole Pyrenees Gascogne
* Frank Desvigne, Internet & Mobile Director at BNP Paribas
* Franck La Pinta, Brand Marketing Manager, HR, at SocGen
AXA Bank Europe, BNP Paribas, l’Atelier BNP Paribas, BPCE, Credit Agricole, Credit Mutuel Ankea, BPCE, Dexia, Monabanq, Océor, Schroders France, Societe Generale…
Early bird rate from 477 euros pp (confirmed bookings by May 14th)
Find the event on: Linkedin & Facebook
11 June – Madrid, Spain
Please note the presentation will be done in English, however translation services will be available in Spanish.
Download the borchure (updated)
* Jose Antonio Gallego, Online Community Manager at BBVA
* Pol Navarro, Head of Direct Channels & Innovation at Banco Sabadell
* Reyes Bolumar, Directora de Comunicación y de Canales Interactivos at Inversis Banco
* Jesus Perez, CEO at Financialred.com
Confirmed attendees from:
BBVA, Barclays Bank, Banco Sabadell, Bankinter, Caja Madrid, Caja Navarra, e-laCaixa, Grupo Santander, Inversis Banco, Principios Interactivos…
15 June – London, UK
Download the brochure (updated)
* Jaime Punishill, Global Head of Wealth Online at Thomson Reuters
* Andy Golding, CEO at Saffron Building Society
* Richard Khan, Senior Global Digital Engagement Strategy Manager at Barclaycard
* Brian Milligan, Associate Director, Group Centre and Corporate Affairs at Barclays
* Gerard Walsh, Head of Web & CRM at Schroders Investment Management
Aviva Investors, Barclays, Bank Natural, Legal and General, Google UK, Investec, …
24 June – Frankfurt, Germany
Download the brochure / Please note that I will deliver this workshop in partnership with Netacad. As a consequence, the agenda and the cost of the workshop are different from the rest of the series.
Find the event on: Linkedin & Facebook
Call US on +44 (0)7736 446 357 or send us an email to email@example.com to register or enquire about those unique 1-day events. FYI, we also deliver bespoke internal workshops and seminars all over the world.
As mentioned previously, we are already planning a few more workshops in Q3-Q4 in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested to co-organize, contribute or attend.
Who Should Attend
Every financial institution which has a twitter account, a page on facebook or a blog. And the ones which are considering increasing their social media presence this year.
Presidents, SVP, AVP, Heads, MDs, Directors or Senior Managers in:
* Business: Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Fund management, Insurance
* Internet Channel: Online Banking, Online Sales, eCommerce, eBusiness
* Marketing: Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Social Media
* Brand, Communication
* Customer Service
* Innovation & Research
This event is not open to agencies, consultants, or IT vendors.
12 Reasons Why You Should Attend
1. Cover all the key areas of social media in just 1 day
2. Get real, practical training and ideas you can apply directly
3. Focus on the Finance industry: learn how social media has worked
(or hasn’t worked) for other financial institutions around the world
4. Access the unique insights from the Visible Banking SM Watch Series:
tracking 2,000+ initiatives in 60 countries
5. Twitter, a great tool to support your customers and increase your NPS
6. Ask your questions to the most experienced industry practitioners
7. Find out about emerging trends and innovative services
8. Check the case studies in real-time during the conference
utilizing the complimentary internet connection via your own laptop
9. Take your existing initiatives to the next level: identify
some quick wins that are easy to implement
10. The workshops will be available in the countries’ native language
11. Network with your peers: the small group of delegates will consist of
Finance professionals exclusively
12. Christophe Langlois is the most experienced speaker
on social media in finance (30+ events in 10 countries)
I will update this post on regular basis with the latest news, confirmed guests, number of delegates, and case studies. Stay tuned!