Please find below 10 of the most viewed social business videos on YouTube.
1. IBM Social Business: It’s more than networking, it’s working.
In this video from April 2013, IBM is aiming to help businesses build a better planet by investing in social business technology.
2. The Business of Social – IBM Coffee + Conversation
In this video from July 2013, IBM discuss the impact of social business for midsize businesses. Views from Daniel Lieber – President of Innovative Ideas Unlimited, Gary Swale – Director of Knowledge Dimension and Roman Weber – Founder & CEO of WebGate.
3. Why Companies Need Enterprise Social Networking
4. IBM Social Business and Boston Children’s Hospital: 60 Second Social
5. Business is Social → A Glimpse Into the Future
In this video from October 2012, Salesforce invited a panel to discuss the impact of social media and social business on companies: views from Peter Schwartz – Futurist, Chris Anderson – WIRED Magazine Editor-in-Chief, Koa Shen – G.O.A.L.S. Haiti Founder, Jennifer Pahlk – Code for America and Peter Schwartz – Founder of Global Business Network.
6. Substance: Defining Social Business with Jonathan Becher, CMO of SAP
7. Jive Software: Now Business is Social
In this video from March 2009, Jive was aiming to educate businesses and introduce them to a new world order, the social business revolution.
8. Understand, Empower & Trust People – How to Be a Social Business
In this video from April 2014, IBM talks about implementing social business to turn shared insights into collective knowledge and drive business results.
9. CEMEX creates an atmosphere of innovation and collaboration with the help of IBM
In this video from April 2014, IBM interviewed one of their social business customers, Gilberto Garcia – Head of Innovation at CEMEX.
10. Superior Group keeps their competitive edge with IBM Social Business solutions
In this video from April 2014, IBM interviewed one of their social business customers, Frank Gullo – Director of Digital and Mobile Strategy for Superior Group.