Top social business influencers serie. I curated here the top 10 highest ranked and the top 10 most watched social business videos ever on YouTube.
With my new top social business influencers series, I will flag some of the most insightful content and resources, the most valuable group conversations and the most knowledgeable and passionate influencers on the topics of social business, enterprise 2.0 and social collaboration.
First of all, I’m using Andrew Grill‘s definition of social business: “a social business is an organization whose culture and systems encourage networks of people to create business value.”
I will start here with my selection of 20 of the most insightful and ‘popular’ social business videos on YouTube (July 2014).
I believe you know how easy it is to buy views, likes and comments in the vastly fake world of social media and digital engagement, don’t you?
This is precisely why I will adopt a two-step approach here: I’ll reward not only the social business videos with the highest numbers of views, but also the social business videos flagged as most relevant by the powerful YouTube search engine.
- My search for “social business” in YouTube returned over 106,000 results
- I’m only interested in videos in English on social business, social collaboration and workforce/enterprise 2.0
- I skipped any videos on social business ‘Muhammad Yunus’ style, on social entrepreneurship or social enterprise (I invite you to follow #socent on twitter)
- I also skipped all product-focused commercial videos, but I kept any insightful customer stories
- I removed any duplicates from both lists
You will find on the next page the top 10 most viewed social business videos on YouTube.
But first, please find below the 10 highest ranked social business videos on YouTube.
1. Simon Mainwaring: The True Meaning of a Social Business | Revolution Season 4 | BrianSolisTV
2. IBM 60 Second Social: Reinventing Relationships with Social Business
In this video infographic from May 2012, IBM explains the purpose and the significant role of social business in building and strengthening employee relationships.
3. Social Business – rethinking innovation, organization and leadership
In this video from April 2010, the LeaderLab highlights the challenges faced by businesses in an increasingly more open and transparent world. They mention the social business innovation and open business leadership from the likes of Lego, Google, Starbucks, P&G and Nike.
4. What it Means to Become a Social Business
In this video from September 2012, IBM promotes the value of social business in driving employee empowerment and creating an excellent customer experience.
5. Jive 5: Social Business Animation Demo
6. Gloria Burke of Unisys talks Social Business with Sitrion’s Daniel Kraft
In this video from February 2014, Unisys explains how their Unified Social Business approach transformed their workplace.
7. Creating better customer experience with Social Business strategies.
In this video from June 2014, IBM talks about the business value of an engaged workforce enabled via a robust social business strategy.
8. Social Media for the Enterprise – A Business Case
9. Unisys Unified Social Business
In this video from February 2014, Unisys talks us through their Unified Social Business approach.