VisibleBanking.com’s Christophe Langlois was invited to join the line up of top keynote speakers at the SAP Financial Services Forum 2014 and discuss the business impact of social media on customer experience.
Following a few successful speaking engagements with them over the years, SAP invited me to deliver the final keynote session on the first day of the SAP Financial Services Forum London 2014 (9-10 September).
I will give an entertaining and insightful presentation on the business impact of social media on the customer experience in financial services.
I’ve also been invited to take part in their global press and analyst roundtable scheduled to take place on the second day. The focus will be on “Digital Transformation in Banking”, featuring Falk Rieker and Rob Hetherington from SAP.
About the SAP Financial Services Forum London 2014
Now in its fourth year, SAP’s flagship financial services event attracts over 450 attendees from more than 30 countries.
The three main goals on this year’s agenda are:
- Explore opportunities in a digitally enabled world
- Drive business transformation through technology
- Respond robustly to risk and regulations
As you can see on the agenda, the event is divided into three key streams on each day:
- Day 1: banking, insurance and wealth management
- Day 2: cloud, ‘ominchannel banking & insurance’ and ‘platforms & analytics’
Top Keynote Speakers – Financial Services
You will find below the full list of keynote speakers:
- Erwin Kersten, Change Manager Claims & BI at Achmea Insurance
- Yasemin Akman, SVP Payment Systems Application Development Division at Akbank
- Dr Jens Hanker, Executive Vice President at Allianz SE
- Udo Patzelt, Head of Product Management at AOK Systems GmbH
- Mike Baxter, Partner and Head of Financial Services for the Americas at Bain & Company
- Michael Harte, Chief Operating Officer, Barclays
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive, Personal and Corporate Banking, Barclays
- Mikael Sorboen, Head of Risk Systems at BNP Paribas
- Dmitry Simakov, EMEA Head of Connectivity & Integration at Citi
- Lyndon Subroyen, CIO at Investec
- Abdul Rehman Parkar, VP – Head of MIS & Reporting at Dubai Islamic Bank
- Marcus Treacher, Global Head of Innovation, Payments & Cash at HSBC
- Likhit Wagle, Global Industry Leader: Banking & Financial Markets at IBM Global Business Services
- Wieger Wagenaar, Independent Board Member
- Dr Rainer Janssen, CIO at Munich RE
- Anne-Cecile Hondeville, VP, IT/IS Manager at Natixis Global Asset Management
- Darren Goddard, Executive Director at Nomura International
- Tayfun Kucuk, CTO at Odea Bank
- Daniel Mayo, Chief Analyst at Ovum
- Arjanne Creemers, Manager Support Finance & Control at Rabobank
- Conor Maher, MD, Liquidity and Domestic Cash Management at The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Rob Hetherington, EMEA Head of Financial Services at SAP
- Jens-Peter Jensen, Global Head of Banking Architecture and Technology Solutions at SAP
- Ross Wainwright, Global Head of Financial Services at SAP
- Patric Deflorin, Head Personal Lines Insurance at Swiss Mobiliar
- Dr Paul Marsden, SYZYGY
- Christophe Langlois, Founder & CEO at VisibleBanking.com
It’s truly an honour to be in such good company, and I very much look forward to catching up with Ashok Vaswani and Michael Harte on that occasion.
I invite you to watch my video interview with Michael Harte, then CIO at Commonwealth Bank of Australia, shot in Sydney after the launch of the revolutionary ‘Kaching‘ mobile payment app back in October 2011.