In these uncertain times, we asked a number of fintech leaders to comment on how they believe the Coronavirus pandemic may benefit the fintech industry.
As major businesses across all industries struggle to adapt to the changes caused by the spread of the pandemic COVID-19, it is easy to feel disheartened. Despite this, isolation and social distancing are causing an acceleration in contactless payments and digital solutions that are changing the way we operate our day-to-day lives.
10 Ways the Coronavirus might “benefit” the fintech industry
- “a huge opportunity for companies who were ahead of the curve and didn’t quite have a product-market fit”
- “an opportunity for us to re-think our working practices”
- “a real eyeopener into potential areas of vulnerability”
- “a catalyst for leveraging mobile-first banking”
- “Industry 4.0 and the global lifestyle will be more important than ever”