The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
The VB page now counts 150 fans.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
Posted items – weekly news
I posted 30 items so far. Please find below the latest 3 items:
* First Direct launch social site
* SEB launches trade finance social network
* Wesabe Partners With Telegraph Media Group
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 91 to 100 (sorted by chronological order):
91. Nicolas DEBOCK, Analyste marketing stratégique at Groupe La Poste(France): Nicolas has been a member of BarCampBank since September 2006. I invite you to check his blog, PortfolioandCo.
92. Jason Pryslak, Experience Lead at Razorfish (US)
93. Panagiotis Tsagkaratos, (Greece): I couldn’t find Panagiotis on Linkedin.
94. Xavi Bermudez, Customer Manager at e-laCaixa (Spain)
95. Joan Huerva Subirachs, Bussiness development at King-eClient(Spain)
96. Susan Gardella, VP Marketing Systems Business Manager at Wells Fargo (US): I am always delighted to make a new connection at Wells Fargo. Please check their initiative about Retirement: their “Retire Secure Index” and Jim’s coverage on NetBanker.
I invite you to watch the two video interviews I shot this year with Jim Smith, EVP – Head of Internet Services, and Tim Collins, SVP Experiential Marketing.
97. Morgwn Shaw, Senior Account Manager/Strategist at Bullseye(Australia)
98. Tony Mannor, President at Andermahr & Company (US): congrats to Tony for his impressive list of Credit Union awards. I invite you to checktony’s Credit Union Marketing blog, and his page on twitter.
99. Christian Dobrofsky, Owner at Small Business Promotion (Ecuador): welcome to my first fan from Ecuador! I invite you to check Christian’s financial risk formula (presentation available on his linkedin profile).
100. Panagiotis Zeppos, Senior e-Banking Officer at Piraeus Bank – Winbank (Greece): I was in Athens last week, where I caught up with a few people from Piraeus Bank. I invite you to check my coverage of the EFMA Online Financial Services event.
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! – (4 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook really threatening up Linkedin? (3 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (1 post)
Thanks to Denis for his recent contribution.
There is one review now! Thanks to Aden for taking the time to share his comments with us.