The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
I am delighted to announce that The VB pagecounts 281 fans to date. The page has now enough fans to create some solid conversation. Thank you all for spreading the word.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
People First! – The First Global Survey on Social Networking
I invite you to check my recent post, “People First! Contribute to the first ever global survey fully focused on social networking in banking”
My goal is to better understand your behaviour and your expectations from a social network provided by a financial institution.
Thanks for spending just a couple of minutes of your precious time to fill the questionnaire, and for spreading the word around you.
Posted items – industry news
There are now 82 posted items. Please find below the latest topics covered:
* Chris Skinner flags the fake twitter accounts in banking and financial services
* An update on Second Life
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 171 to 180 (sorted by chronological order):
172. Adam Green, Consumer Adoption Manager at ClairMail (US): I invite you to follow Adam on Twitter.
173. Michael Neil, Vice President Online Strategy at Merrill Lynch (US): I met Michael last year in NYC at ‘Online Retail Banking Services 2008‘. Michael was one of the key speakers, I was the chairperson.
175. Cameron J. Manesh, Founder and CEO at Ubequity (US): Cameron is a member of the Linkedin Group ‘Bank of America’s Center for Future Banking’.
177. Claus Lehmann, Publisher of P2P-Banking.com and P2P-Kredite.com
180. Ahmed Wahid Labib (?): Ahmed, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! (11 posts – 2 NEW)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook threatening up Linkedin? (4 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (3 posts)
I would really appreciate if you could write a few words on the VB page too.