The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
The VB page now counts 188 fans. Thank you all for spreading the word.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
Posted items – industry news
I posted 44 items so far. Please find below the latest topics covered:
* Personal Finance Management & Online Budget tools
* The Wells Fargo – Wachovia Blog
* FinovateStartup2009 – register now
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 111 to 120 (sorted by chronological order):
111. Ingvild Haga (Norway): Ingvild, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself?
112. Teresa Hegdahl Stigler, VP, Strategic Investments at Bank of America (US): always nice to have a new fan from one of the most active banks in the social media space. Since 2007, BoA provide customer reviews on their public website, in 2007 they also launched their own social network for small businesses, in 2008 they launched their successful online budget tool…
113. Sandra Dametto, Web Marketing Producer at Citizens Bank of Canada (Canada): Sandra is an experienced Digital Producer. Citizens Bank of Canada is a Vancity company. Vancity, the largest Credit Union in Canada, launched their changeeverything.ca social network back in 2007.
I invite you to watch my video interview with William Azaroff (NYC, October 2007).
114. Jay Tkachu, User Experience Architect, Security Service Federal Credit Union (US): Jay is an expert in online user experience and E-commerce.
115. Can Bayir, Business & Technology Analyst at Strands (US): strands has recently signed a deal with BBVA to help them launch their first social network named tu cuentas. Strands also provides their own online PFM platform, moneystrands.com.
116. Israel Blechman, CTO at Blinkit (Israel): Israel is a social media expert. I invite you to check his slides on the basics of Enterprise 2.0.
117. Josh Cooper, VP / IT Officer at Texas State Bank (US): I invite you to check Josh’s blog on “Living the Digital Life Down on the Farm”.
118. Vincent Lai (Singapore): Vincent, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself?
119. Andy Soh (Singapore): Andy, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself?
120. Edwin Ng, (Singapore): Edwin, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself?
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! (7 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook threatening up Linkedin? (4 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (3 posts)
Thanks to Vikash (2 posts), Johan, and Konstantinos for their contribution.
So far, there is only Aden‘s review.
I would really appreciate if you could write a few words on the VB page too.