Arjen Strijker, Founder of SOMESSO, invited me to speak at SOMESSO Zurich 2009, his third event since they launched last year in Switzerland. This is going to be the second time I am working with Arjen: earlier this year, I was the moderator of the most interactive session at SOMESSO London 2009.
I am delighted that Arjen invited three of the people I recommended to speak at his event:
* Matthias Kroener, Founder & CEO at Fidor AG – I invite you to watch my recent post on their new service, iBrokr.com, and my interview with Matthias.
* Arnould Moyne, CEO at Finroad.com
* Boris Janek, Online Marketing Manager at VR-NetWorld
Visible Banking – Unique Insights on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Blogging
I invite you to watch the video teaser I produced to introduce the event and promote my presentation.
Today, I am tracking 1,293 blogs, twitter accounts, YouTube channels and Facebook pages/groups/apps from financial services firms (banks, central banks, credit unions, insurance companies, credit card issuers, tax and mortgage specialists) in 38 countries.
Register – 20% Discount
I believe you can still register to attend the second day of the conference on 3rd November.
Use [this link] to fill in the registration form. It will give you access to a 20% discount on the total price.
SOMESSO & Social Media
You can interact with the SOMESSO team directly on their official twitter account, and follow the discussions on the event using the same hashtag used at the london event, #smo09.
SOMESSO London 2009
I invite you to check the Visible Banking Facebook Page to find the pictures I shot at the event.
Visible Banking Quick Wins
Most of the time, you can identify a lot of areas for improvement, easy to fix, which would make your social media initiatives more successful:
* simplify and optimize your interface
* identify passionate contributors among your employees
* produce a stronger editorial line and more valuable content
* identify your influencers (advocates and detractors) and start building relationships with them asap
* promote your initatives on your own assets (public website, online banking…)
* fully leverage all the key social media sites to cross-market your initiatives and your content
I would be delighted to have a chat with you about your social media strategy, so please do not hesitate to call me on +44 7736 446 357 or send me an email to christophe[dot]langlois[at]visible-banking[dot]com.
Visible Banking Interviews 2.0
I invite you to check the list of my video interviews with some of the most inspiring entrepreneurs in online finance and the social media champions in the finance industry.