Visible Banking’s Christophe Langlois was invited by the Asian Banker Summit 2014 team to speak and moderate a few sessions on social media and digital banking innovation.
Last year, I had a great time contributing to the prestigious Asian Banker Summit for the first time. I delivered a keynote and joined a couple of panel discussions.
If you know me at least a little bit, you’ll already know my passion for public speaking and my love of Asia. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when Emmanuel Daniel (@EmmanuelDaniel) and his team invited me to contribute to their Asian Banker Summit 2014.
I’ll be as busy as ever during my short stay in Malaysia: not only will I deliver one workshop session, three discussion panels and one keynote, I also plan to cover the event and record several video interview with some of my fellow speakers and my friends from the industry.
The Asian Banker Summit: Asia’s Largest Financial Services Industry Annual Conference
The Asian Banker Summit, well into its second decade, is Asia’s leading event in the financial services industry. It has developed to represent Asia’s response to current global themes at the G20, FSB, IMF and BIS levels. It is the most comprehensive and prestigious forum where the opinions and responses of practitioners from across the region to global issues are shaped. This is reflected by the presence of about 1,000 international delegates including industry specialists, senior bankers, regulators, service providers and decision makers from leading institutions in Asia, the Middle East, South Africa, US, Europe, Latin America.
The Technology Decision Makers Conference
I’ve been invited to contribute to the Technology Decision Makers Conference as a moderator and a keynote speaker.
I will deliver a keynote on ‘the impact of social media on the customer experience‘ (day 2, 11am).
I will also moderate the following three sessions:
- Innovations and trends in the payment landscape (day 1, 3pm)
- Streamlining banking touch points across all channels (day 2, 8:30am)
- Realizing the digital bank – Future technologies that will shape banking (day 2, 3:15pm)
Please find below a selection from the full list of keynote speakers:
- Hugo D. Nájera Alva, Chief Innovation Officer at BBVA
- Amit Sethi, CIO at Axis Bank
- Arif Siddiqui, CIO Malaysia & Group CIO Islamic Banking at Standard Chartered
- Sriram Srinivasan, Director Digital Engagement at Citibank Asia-Pacific
- Edwin Yuen, Adjunct Associate Professor at University of Hong Kong and former Chief Analytics Officer at Bank of China
- Banesh Prabhu, SEVP Group Head Technology & Operations at Siam Commercial Bank
- Satish Menon, Former group GM – Digital and Customer Insights at ANZ Bank (Singapore)
The Technology Decision Makers School
I’ve been invited to deliver the last session of the Technology Decision Makers School, a dense and highly insightful one-day workshop, ‘App design through open innovation‘.
Please find below my fellow faculty members:
- Arun Mehta, APAC Head of Data Analytics, Strategy & Reporting, Global Private Bank
- Martin Buchholz, former Chief of Staff, APEC Corp. Bank Tech, Citibank
- Bojab Blecic, Head of Customer Experience, OCBC Bank, Singapore
- Prof André Watkins, Operations and IT, Steinbeis Univ., Germany
- Eric Tachibana, Associate Partner, Citihub, Singapore
Media Partnership – 20% Discount
As part of the media partnership, my readers can enjoy a 20% discount by filling in this registration form using the code MPVB_ABS14.