You work for a bank in digital, innovation or marketing? I hope you are now on your way to Paris to attend the long awaited return of EFMA’s Online Financial Services conference: Online Banking: the e-volution!
In my opinion, this event is the best event of its kind in EMEA. This is essentially due to the quality of both the speaker line up and the audience which are almost totally made of banking professionals with a good experience of digital and social. Everybody is keen to share and learn from their peers.
I look forward to catching up with so many friends and fellow digital innovation enthusiasts at the event.
As you would imagine, my presentation will focus on social media in financial services. But over the last four years I’ve constantly improved the format and delivery of my speaking engagements.
This is going to be my best presentation yet, so I hope you will be with us on Friday 13 May at 11:15am!
I will cover the following topics: Voice Of the Customer (VOC), Customer-Generated-Content (CGC) vs User-Generated-Content (UGC), multichannel, ROI, customer retention and acquisition, loyalty and brand ambassadors.
As usual, I plan to cover the event (pictures and comments) and record as many inspirational video interviews with the speakers as possible.
Please find below the list of speakers I could find on linkedin.
* Gerd Schenkel, Former Managing Director at UBank (Part of NAB)gerdschenkel
* Gunter Uytterhoeven, Director Channel Management at BNP Paribas Fortis
* Thomas Kragh, Underdirektør, Digitale Kanaler at NyKreditThomas_Kragh
* Thomas Heilskov, Manager of Group Online Communications at Danske Bank Group tHeilskov
* Juha Risikko, Senior Product Manager at Nordea Netbanks
* Constantinos Frydakis, Senior Manager, eBusiness Development at Piraeus Bank confryd
* Alessandro Colafranceschi, Head of Global Online & Mobile Banking at UniCredit alecola66
* Dennis Pereira, Senior Marketing Manager Consumer at PayPal Beneluxdennispereira
* Maarten Korz, Innovation manager Rabobank korz
* Veronica Lange, e-channels, Retail & Distribution Planning at Barclays Bank
* Pol Navarro, Senior Director, Head of Direct Channels and Innovation at Banco Sabadell polnavarro
* Jorge Martínez-Arroyo, Head of Brand Customer Experience at Banco Santander
* Deniz Devrim Cengiz, Director of Alternative Delivery Channels at TEBdenizcengiz
I invite you to check the full speaker list on the EFMA website.
Social Media Awards
I’m delighted to be also part of the jury which short listed the four nominees to the social media awards delivered by the EFMA the second day of the event.
The Award will be presented based on one or several of the following criteria, and with a specific angle considering the financial crisis:
* Innovative character of the Product
* Distribution and promotion of the Product
* Ability of the Product to create new opportunities for the financial institution
Please find below more info on the four nominees and their initiatives. I used the description submitted by the banks themselves.
Piraeus Bank (Greece) – Skepsou_prasina
(English translation: “think green”)
Piraeus has created a social media platform to build awareness and educate the public on environmental issues as well as to emphasize the necessity and the benefits of adopting green solutions and practices in citizens private lives and their working environment. The platform shares green living tips, infographics regarding environmental issues, educational videos and green news.
Nykredit (Denmark) – Sparetips
(English translation: “savings tips”)
Sparetips is a user-generated database of savings tips, with a userfriendly acces from web, Facebook and mobile apps (iPhone/Android).
TEB (Turkey) – E-Communication
TEB E-Communication is enabling the bank to shift from one way communication to two-way communication with our bank customers.
Bank Hapoalim (Israel) – Poalim “Like Me”
The Poalim Like Me services use of data from the banks budget-management (PMF) tool, which has over 200,000 registered users and it divided into more than 200 population segments. It helps customers to compare their financial activity each month to “people like them” by age, number of kids etc.
The “Customer Intelligence & CRM” event is taking place just before Online Banking.
I’ve also been invited to contribute to my first CRM event for EFMA. I’ll deliver pretty much the same presentation on 11 May at 3pm.
I invite you to check the comprehensive list of speakers on the website.
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better understand and leverage social media in a pragmatic way.
So please don’t hesitate to call me (0044 7736 446 357), send me an email (email@example.com), or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook,customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.