Haymarket Events, the company behind PR Week, invited me to contribute to their event on Social Media, “PR, Social Networking And Blogging In Practice” in London on 27 January 2009.
I am delighted to be part of the excellent line up of speakers from the following companies: AOL People Networks / Bebo, Cadbury, Cafédirect PLC, British Heart Foundation, E.ON, FT.com, Guardian.co.uk, LOCOG, M-Brain, MORE TH>N, Motorola Inc., MySpace, NixonMcInnes, Randomreality.org, The Spectator, Vodafone Group PLC and Visible-Banking.com.
Blogger’s “Speak Out” Panel
I have been invited to participate to the Bloggers’ “Speak Out” Panel scheduled at 2:20pm.
I will share my experience of blogging with the other speakers:
* Paul Murphy, Development Editor at FT.com
* Pete Hoskin, Deputy Web Editor at The Spectator
* Tom Reynolds, Independent Blogger at Randomreality.org
Please find below the topics we will debate.
* Why do bloggers blog? Get into the minds of bloggers to understand their motivations
* Learn how bloggers like to be approached to positively position your company from the outset and establish successful long-term relationships with online users
* Discover how to resonate with the internet-savvy generation to ensure your proactive and reactive blogging strategies positively influence your brand reputation
* Plan your approach: question journalists and bloggers to determine how to best engage with both