Top open banking and data news daily 2020 from 17th to 23rd February 2020 curated by the VisibleBanking.com team with the help of our global fintech community.
In this series, we aim to curate only the very best, most insightful open banking news from all over the world.
Open Banking & Data News Daily 2020: Week #8
You will find our shortlist below.
Top Open Banking & Data News Sources
We essentially scan though the top articles on Google and the best videos on YouTube. Occasionally, we’d also add articles shared by the global fintech community on twitter and linkedin. If we did so, we’d always mention the individual who shared them first.
In this series, we essentially cover the following topics: open banking, API banking, AI banking and banking data.
Top 15 Open Banking News | 17-23 February 2020
Our top data, AI and open banking news of the week include the following stories:
- JPMorgan Chase To Open UK Digital Bank By Year’s End
- Canada: Committee issues report on open banking and announces second phase review
- Singapore leads APAC in open banking
- Banking, Financial Services top enterprises looking for AI, analytics to have bottom line impact in 2020 and beyond
- Kai-Fu Lee: “BBVA is in great shape with it comes to AI”
- 85% of Banks to Embed Artificial Intelligence by Year-End in Bid to Streamline Know-Your-Customer Procedures
- ICICI Bank launches ICICI Appathon – API Banking for startups
- If you’re API and you know it, block aggregators
- Can JP Morgan get US fintech to jump on the API bandwagon?
- Artificial Intelligence Adoption in Financial Services To Increase by 2022
You will find below the 15 stories with the url to the source article and a short excerpt.
This content is lockedRegister / Login To Unlock The Content. It is Free.
Top Open Banking News | 17-23 February 2020
You will find below the other worthy open banking and data news from that week.