Next week, I will attend the Virtual Worlds Forum Europe 2007 in London. This event is organized by the Virtual Economic Forum.
I would like to thank the organizers who added me to the press list. I plan to shoot a couple of interviews with some of the key speakers on Tuesday during one of the workshops, and on Thursday during the conference.
I would like to interview some of the key speakers such as:
* Paul Ledak, Vice President of Development for IBM’s Emerging Business Opportunity in Digital Convergence
* Meg Pickard, Head of Communities and User Experience for Guardian Unlimited
* Steve Prentice, Group Vice President and Chief of Research at Gartner
* Paul Hemp, Senior Editor at Harvard Business Review
* Mike Butcher, Editor at TechCrunch UK & Ireland
* Betsy Book, Director of Product Management at Makena Technologies
* Justin Bovington, CEO of Rivers Run Red
* Paul Jackson, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Today, I have just registered to Finextra – Innovation in Financial Services (FIFS). In the past, I attended a couple of finextra events: they are free, the speakers are usually very good, and it is an excellent opportunity to network with innovative bankers or solution providers.
I am looking forward to this event to meet my peers and the innovation experts in the uk banking industry. Moreover, Pol Navarro, Head of Innovation and Distribution Channels at Banco Sabadell, has been invited to speak about innovation and web 2.0. Pol sent me an email, and I very much look forward to meeting him face-to-face, and ideally shooting avideo interview.
If you plan to attend any of those events as a delegate or a speaker, and if you want to share your passion and your expertise in innovation and web 2.0, please do not hesitate to send me an email (cm_langlois[AT]yahoo[DOT]co[DOT]uk) to make sure we meet during the show.