Innovfest Unbound 2019’s insightful panel on fintech in APAC with BNP Paribas, UOB, ANZ Bank and HSBC.
Our VisibleBanking.com team came across this recent fintech panel discussion from Innovfest Unbound 2019 which took place in Singapore back in June.
About the Fintech Revolution Panel
“From online banking to insurance e-portals, between startups and Fortune 500 companies, fintech has become a deeply established vertical that has changed the way we interact with money and finance. How will the latest developments in the AI and blockchain space shake things up? Our panellists share their insights on how deep tech will invigorate and revolutionize the fintech market.”
The Fintech Revolution: Panellists
Those discussion panels are only as good as the group of participants is open and diverse. Here we had different view points about the potential impact of fintech from four major banks:
- Janet Ong – Finance Editor, Yahoo News Singapore (moderator)
- Sreeram Iyer – COO, Institutional, ANZ Bank
- Quy-Doan Do – Chief Digital Officer (APAC), BNP Paribas
- Dennis Khoo – MD, Regional Head – TMRW Digital Group, UOB
- Jennifer Doherty – Head of Innovation APAC, HSBC