After ad:tech, Finovate and the Virtual Worlds Forum, I will be attending Finextra’s Forum for innovation in financial services on Thursday 8th November in London.
I look forward to meeting with you on that occasion.
* James Gardner, Head of Innovation and Research, Group IT, Lloyds TSB
Please check James’s interview on finextra, voicesinbusiness, and private banking innovation.
* Frios Manolas, Director, Global Business Technology Strategic Projects, Merrill Lynch Europe
* Pol Navarro, Head of Innovation, Banco Sabadell
* Neil Hudspeth, Director of Product Management, Metastorm
* What approaches to promoting collaboration and knowledge flow have been proven to work in facilitating innovation?
* Modelling opportunities, and taking through evaluation to execution.
* How do a financial institution’s relationships with outside vendors and consultants help define its approach to innovation?
* Addressing the business/technical divide
* Balancing risk management and productivity requirements with the need to innovate