I met a couple of people from Essentials at the recent PRWeek event ‘Face The Challenge of Social Media‘ in London.
We had the chance to catch up after my sessions (one as participant, the other as moderator) on PR and Social Media, and they invited me to come to Rotterdam on April 22nd to speak at ‘Congres Sociale Netwerken‘, their event on social networking.
I am the only speaker who will focus on banking and financial services.
Please find below a short video teaser I shot to introduce myself and talk about my presentation on social media.
My Interview for IK Magazine
I invite my readers who are fluent in Dutch to check my interview inIntellectuell Kapitaal (IK Magazine) – ‘De bank kan zichzelf opnieuw uitvinden‘.
Please find below the list of speakers, all of them are experts in social networking.
* Bart van der Meij, Management Consultant at Ordina Consulting (the Netherlands)
* David Gurteen, Owner at Gurteen Knowledge (UK): I invite you to checkDavid’s blog.
* Arnoud Engelfriet, Partner at ICTRecht (the Netherlands): I invite you to check Arnoud’s blog (in Dutch)
* Leonie Houtman, Intern at Ordina Consulting (the Netherlands)
* René Jansen, Founder at Winkwaves (the Netherlands): I invite you to check Rene’s blog (in Dutch).
* Thieme Hennis, VP Evangelization at Peers (the Netherlands)