DBS Bank taps LinkedIn to find its new VP, Regional CBG Marketing, Social Media and New Media within their Consumer Banking Group in Singapore.
DBS Bank is currently promoting a new Marketing role on LinkedIn: ‘VP, Regional CBG Marketing, Social and New Media, Consumer Banking Group‘.
It’s a unique opportunity to join a leader in banking innovation in the ASEAN region and work with the likes of Rob Findlay – SVP Experience Design (@robfindlay) and Neal Cross – Chief Innovation Officer (@Neal_X).
VP, Regional CBG Marketing, Social and New Media, Consumer Banking Group
We deliver a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money and are committed to helping them plan and achieve their life goals. Products and services within the Consumer Banking Group include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance and priority banking.
With the focus on Digital as a key strategic priority (conquer mobile, social and date), the Consumer Banking Group Regional Marketing has created a new role to lead the acceleration in usage of Social Media and New Media to our advantage.
- To drive a Social Media focus across CBG
- To develop the DBS Social Media Strategy
- To implement that strategy by working country teams and adapting as necessary
- To set the Social Media Framework for CBG : Scorecard, listening tools, Analytics requirements
- To share best practice across the region: train, coach and build capabilities
- Beyond Social Media – leads the Marketing Media Innovation agenda
- 10-15 years experience in Marketing / eChannel / Digital Media
- Minimum 5 years in a social media role
- Has worked with external third party vendors
- Ideally has held a regional role in Asia Pacific
- Ideally has worked in a large corporate with complex and/or matrix structures
- Ideally has worked in the Financial Services sector
- Mandarin-speaking would be a benefitUnderstand the social media listening and monitoring tools
- Depth of knowledge of key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Line, WeChat)
- Analytics capabilities and opportunities of Social Media and Big Data
- Understanding of the Digital Media landscape
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong influencing skills
- Thought Leader