Back to Top
Financial institutions around the world are facing greater operational and compliance risks with the emergence of the recent pandemic, Covid-19.
How can companies continue to champion compliance during times of crisis?
- Make Compliance a centre piece in your business continuity plans
- Prioritise the compliance conversation even in times of chaos
- Adopt regulatory technology solutions (RegTech)
- Embrace automation as it can ease the burden of expanding and often stringent and demanding regulations
- Continue to train employees with the right skills, information, tools and mindsets
- Adopt a coordinated approach with clearly defined rationales and targeted timelines