I launched Visible Banking back in February 2007. We are at the end of 2012, the world is flat and social media is giving a voice to over a billion people worldwide. But I am still having the same conversations with financial institutions I had 5 years ago. Banks can’t do social media.
I put together a slideshow highlighting some of the biggest challenges faced by the financial services industry in the social media space.
Please note this is a genuine presentation meant to support my public speaking engagements. You won’t find any lengthy paragraphs, it is mostly visual.
- Know Your Followers (KYF)
- Content and engagement
- Facebook apps
- Social customer care
- Crowdsourcing & innovation labs
- Social customer & voice of the customer (VOC)
- Social business & collaboration
I invite you to check out my slideshow available on our slideshare account.
- Slide 2 – Know Your Followers© (KYF)
Know Your Followers updates / About Know Your Followers
- Slide 3 – Content Strategy & Digital Engagement
Twitter news / @Credit_Coop_ / @rhbinvest
- Slide 4 – Facebook Apps
Facebook news / BPI bankers online app / ICICI online banking app / CIMB YOUth / ASB Virtual Branch
- Slide 5 – Social Customer Care
Social customer care news / BNL People
- Slide 6 – Crowdsourcing & Innovation Labs
Crowdsourcing news / Noor IB’s ‘shape your bank’ / RGA’s innovation contest / Commonwealth Bank’s Ideabank
- Slide 7 – Social Customer & Voice of the Customer
Social customer news / Generali’s customer reviews / USAA’s customer reviews
- Slide 8 -Social Business & Collaboration
Social business news / Standard Chartered’s Superheroes
- Slide 9 – Social Media, Community Management, SEO
- Slide 10 – Working Together
Inspired speaking, curated advertising, know your followers
So after going through my slides, do you agree with me? Join the conversation here or on our facebook page.