Submit your innovation before 6th September to be featured in the Accenture EFMA Bank Innovation Awards 2019.
About a month ago, I was invited by the EFMA team to join the prestigious judge line up for the 2019 edition of their prestigious annual bank innovation awards in partnership with Accenture.
It is really good to rekindle my successful collaboration with the EFMA: since 2007, I contributed to 10 EFMA events all over Europe as a keynote speaker and workshop host.
About the Accenture EFMA Bank Innovation Awards
A joint Efma and Accenture initiative, The Customer Insight & Growth Banking Innovation Awards (aka the Accenture EFMA Bank Innovation Awards) have been serving as a catalyst for innovation in the banking sector since their inception in 2012. This global competition aims to identify and award the best ideas and practices that are transforming the industry for the benefit of the customer.
Enter the Accenture EFMA Bank Innovation Awards 2019
Hurry up, you have until the 6th of September to submit your innovation.
Accenture EFMA Bank Innovation Awards 2019: Judges
I am delighted to join an incredible international judge line up this year.
- Line Munkholm Haukrogh, Head of Customer Engagement – Danske Bank
- Stephan Erne, Chief Data Officer – Handelsbanken
- Sophie Guibaud, MD Europe – Fidor
- Juan Jimenez Zaballos, SCIB Innovation Director – Santander
- Alexandra Sroka-Kryzak, Director of Digital Transformation – PKO Bank Polski
- Sophia Wikander, Head of Business Innovation – Nordea
- Pierpo Cerfogli, Deputy General Manager – BPER Banca
- Suporn Sunthornrohit, First SVP – Kasikornbank
- Frederic Chenot, Deputy MD Proximity Bank – Group BPCE
- Francisco Venancio, Head of Inovabra Startups – Banco Bradesco
- Sam Tanskul, MD – Krungsri Finnovate
- Theodora Lau, Founder – Unconventional Ventures
- Christophe Langlois, Founder – VisibleBanking.com
Accenture EFMA Bank Innovation 2019 – Key Categories
- Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Marketing & Communication
- Neobanks & Specialized Players Offering Innovation
- Phygital Distribution & Experience
- Social, Sustainable & Responsible Banking
- Workforce Experience
- Special category: Global Innovator