AAMI crowdsources its next car insurance ad via a $10,000 Facebook contest which urges people to tell their stories and experiences with motor accidents.
If you have an experience with an accident that you can’t forget that you think is worth the prize. You can submit your story on AAMI’s Dings of Our Lives Facebook App. To submit your story, you can go to their Facebook app page by liking AAMI’s page.
Write your unbelievable ding story in 140 characters or less and enter your Name, Email, Mobile Number, Postcode and agree to the conditions and click ‘Enter the Competition’ to officially submit your story.
Submission of entries end at March 17, 2013 and all entrants must be 18 years old and above to win the prize. Only original entries will be eligible to win the $10,000 prize which will be issued as Visa debit cards.
After submitting your story, you can view the latest ding stories that were submitted by different people. As of now, there are 120 stories that have been submitted on the site.
- Thought I saw Justin Beiber in the Adelaide Hills once. Double take. Wrote off my car. #dingsofourlives by Danni
- A suicidal bird that hit our windscreen, caught us by surprised. We felt sad on that day. by Allan Galman
- AAMI is offering $10,000 to the most unbelievable accident story
- 120 stories have been submitted
- Entries close at March 17, 2013
This video has been recently posted in our Top 10 videos.
Covered by my Visible Banking Team
Are you willing to share your experiences with AAMI to get a chance to win $10,000?
[tweet https://twitter.com/Visible_Banking/status/302368716052635648 width=’700′ lang=’en’]