UBA became Nigeria’s latest bank to launch a social media banking service on Facebook and twitter named U-Social.
U-Social is an innovative social media banking solution which offers flexibility and convenience to customers who desire to do banking transactions on social media. This product is designed to promote financial inclusion and to make UBA’s services available to customers regardless of the time and their location.
UBA’s U-Social on Facebook: Features & Benefits
- Online Account Opening: Allows online account opening. Accounts only become operative when KYC requirements have been met
- Service Locator: Provides location guide of UBA Business Offices/ATMs
- Enrolment: Enables self-enrolment for users (only account holders with full KYC)
- Mini Account Statement: Customers can generate mini statements and keep track of their accounts
- Airtime Top up: Allows customers to top up airtime on their mobile devices
- Bill Payments: Utility bills, Pay TV subscription e.t.c can be paid on this platform
- Funds Transfer: Send money to UBA and non-UBA accounts
- Cheque Book Services: You can request, confirm and stop cheques
- Customer Service: Interact with us 24/7
UBA’s U-Social on Twitter (TweetAlert)
Customers can also receive real time alerts on their twitter account. This service is known as UBA TweetAlert and it helps customers to have a clear overview of transactions on their accounts.
UBA Group also created a dedicated twitter hashtag (#BeUSocial) to track the twitter conversations about its new U-Social banking service.
Bank on Facebook #BeUSocial
I invite you to watch the YouTube video posted by UBA yesterday.