5 insightful Regtech interviews from the Global Regtech Summit 2019 with banking leaders from the US, the UK and Spain.
Our Visible Banking research team came across the video content from the Global Regtech Summit 2019 which recently took place in London.
From all the videos available on their YouTube channel, we selected 5 short, most insightful interviews with practitioners from a range of leading financial institutions.
5 Regtech Practitioners
We invite you to listen to the following regtech practitioners:
- Diana Carrasco, Group Head of Risk, Digital Channels, Lloyds Banking Group
- Dorota Zimnoch, Chairman of the Innovation Committee, Santander
- Mary-Jane Ajodah, Vice President, Chief Digital Office, BNY Mellon
- Randeep Buttar, Interim Head of Transformation and Innovation, HSBC
- Markus Schulz, Global Head Financial Crimes Compliance Controls, Standard Chartered Bank
5 Regtech Interviews
Global RegTech Summit 2019 – Interview with Dorota Zimnoch, Santander00:09:49
Global RegTech Summit 2019 – Interview with Markus Schulz, Standard Chartered Bank00:04:22
Global RegTech Summit 2019 – Interview with Mary-Jane Ajodah, BNY Mellon00:03:11
Global RegTech Summit 2019 – Interview with Randeep Buttar, HSBC00:04:28
Global RegTech Summit 2019 – Interview with Diana Carrasco, Lloyds Banking Group00:05:25
In your opinion, what key regulatory challenges are contributing to the rapidly growing Regtech market in your country? Did you participate to the Global Regtech Summit 2019 in London?
We invite you to share your comments and connect with us on twitter or on LinkedIn.