Last week, I had the pleasure to contribute to another two EFMA events:Customer Intelligence & CRM and Online Banking: the e-volution.
I hope you knew you could follow the event on twitter using #EFMA. Even though the overall level of activity on twitter at the conference was quite far from the level of activity experienced at the extremely popular finovateevents, I noticed the improvement compared with other EFMA events from the last twelve months.
Please find below 10 of the 75 tweets from the event:
* Online Banking has just started! Grear to see this event back ‘in style’: 100+ attendees from 25 countries (last was in Greece in 08)
* 3 key topics will B covered in the nxt 2 days: multichannel, ‘apple banking’ (nxt gen products & services), and social media
* Hard 2 talk abt ROI of socialmedia. We don’t have a case now, I’m not sure we’ll ever have 1. But it became an important channel
* Banco Sabadell puts a lot of emphasis on its mobile banking app and heavily promotes it on its online prospect site & its ATMs.
* Take the #socialmedia traffic bck 2 your site (most suited) 2 convert the prospects among your fans & followers #CustomerAcquisition
* Just like innovation or sales, every single employee of the bank from the H.O. to the branch network is in webcare!
* Put IT, marketing & legal people in one team. Great advice! #unicredit
* #barclays goal: User Generated Content mixed w/company’s content on mobile applications. Challenge: how to manage this content? #VOC
* Yes you should seriously consider embedding customer reviews into your product or service pages #ambassadors #advocacy
* Danske Bank has started 2 engage w/detractors + advocates on private blogs (outside their own #socialmedia assets) #outreach #advocacy
I invite you to read the full transcript (75 tweets).
And CONGRATS to Piraeus Bank’s @GiorgosGavriil 4 winning the 2011 #EFMA #socialmedia award. And well done to Bank Hapoalim, NyKredit and TEB!
If you have ever attended a EFMA event, you will know how busy the two days are: networking is as important as attending the presentations, so it is challenging to take people away from their peers for more than a few minutes.
But as usual, in addition to covering the event live I made sure to interview a few speakers. I invite you to watch the following four interviews:
* Maarten Korz, Innovation Manager at Rabobank
* Thomas Heilskov, Manager of Group Online Communications at Danske Bank
* Thomas Kragh, SVP Digital Channels at NyKredit
* Costas Climis, Senior Marketing Manager at National Bank of Greece
I invite you to check, tag, comment the 125+ pictures of the event. And please feel free to add yours!
You didn’t have the chance to join us this year? Register next year! In the meantime, please find below a video taster of the great networking opportuniity you missed.
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better understand and leverage social media in a pragmatic way.
So please don’t hesitate to call me (0044 7736 446 357), send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook,customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.