On regular basis (ideally weekly), I will post a list of key news on online banking & web 2.0.
As usual, please do not hesitate to get back to me with you remarks, or with any article I missed!
NEWS – 16 April to 22 April 2007
* Net.Finance 2007
* Online Banking and Marketing Statistics from Net.Finance – 20-Apr-2007
* Nationwide fights phishers with MarkMonitor – 18-Apr-2007
* Barclays to roll out smart card readers to online banking customers – 18-Apr-2007
* Two-thirds tell you their password for a bar of chocolate – 18-Apr-2007
* mFoundry Launches Spotlight Mobile Financial Platform – 17-Apr-2007
* Person-To-Person Payment Goes Mobile – 19-Apr-2007
* BancorpSouth goes cellular – 20-Apr-2007
* Online Resources trials same-day online bill pay – 17-Apr-2007
* Norwich Union appoints FundWorks for Web site expansion – 17-Apr-2007
* Bank of the West selects Systemware e-statement tool – 18-Apr-2007
* Online Banking Dictates Customer Satisfaction – 18-Apr-2007
* Whitney Enhances Online Banking E-Archive Features – 20-Apr-2007