In 2009, I have had the pleasure to contribute to 7 industry leading events in 5 countries so far:
* Bahrain: Speaker @ MEFTEC 2009 – I believe it was Chris Skinner‘s fourth MEFTEC as Chairman
* France: Speaker @ EFMA’s Social Media Revolution and Impact on Financial Services – It was my fourth speaking engagement for the EFMA since 2007 (Online Financial Services 2007 in Barcelona, Online Financial Services 2008 in Athens, Internet et Mobile in Paris)
* Malaysia: Chairman & Speaker @ Coreventus’ E-Channel Management for Retail Banking – I was the Chairman of Marcus Evans’ Online Retail Banking Services 2008 in NYC
* Netherlands: Speaker @ Essentials’
* UK: Moderator @ econsultancy’s Digital Cream 2009
* UK: Speaker @ econsultancy’s Digital Marketing B-to-B Forum
* UK: Speaker & Moderator @ PR Week’s Face the Challenge of Social Media
And I have another four events lined up in London in May, June and September.
I would be delighted to contribute to the success of your conference and participate as chairman and/or speaker. Feel free to contact me.
Following our recent face-to-face meeting in London, Arjen invited me to contribute to his Social Media event and moderate the roundtable discussion with Nick (Publicis), Chris (MySpace) and Iain (BDO).
What is SOMESSO?
Somesso London 09 aims exclusively at inspiring, educating and equipping the corporate world for the real challenges and opportunities that lie ahead – as ‘social media’ becomes a mainstream communications channel.
SOMESSO is best described as a ‘think and do’ tank for industry leaders, communications professionals and entrepreneurs, where the implications of breakthrough innovations are discussed, connections made and strategies devised that are beneficial to the business.
Claim your 20% Discount
I am glad to announce that the Visible Banking readers will benefit froma 20% discount on the rate card price. I look forward to catching up with you @ SOMESSO.
Please find below the list of contributors.
* Wesley Chan, Entrepreneur, Group Product Mananager for Voice Products at Google
* Stowe Boyd, Social Media Blogger and Front Man for The /Messengers
* Jason Falls, Vice President and Director of Interactive and On-Line Communications at Doe Anderson
* Merran Wrigley, Head of External Communications & PR at Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
* Andy Piper, IBM, Social Bridgebuilder and Consulting IT Specialist
* Jason Goldberg, Chief Product Officer, XING / CEO & founder of socialmedian Inc.
* Lee Bryant, CEO at Headshift
* Umair Haque, Director Havas Media Lab, Founder Bubblegeneration, and Blogger Harvard Business Publishing
* René E. Rechtman, Group Managing Director, GoViral
* Marilyn Pratt, SAP Community Evangelist, Business Process Expert Community Advocate
* Eugene Lee, CEO of Socialtext
* Frans van der Reep, Professor In Holland University
* Chris Thorpe, Developer Platform Evangelist at MySpace UK
* Nick burcher, Head of VivaKi Nerve Center UK and Products & Partnerships EMEA
* Iain Simpson, Head of Commercial Insights & Digital Marketing, BDO Stoy Hayward
Discussion Panel Moderator
Christophe Langlois, Founder at Visible-Banking.com
I invite you to check their biographies too.