The Financial Services industry is so heavily regulated that it makes it more challenging to leverage the power of social media and user-generated-content. Most of the case studies and learnings are very relevant to any industry. Moreover, all the guidelines, the dos and donts, and recommendations will help digital marketers to successfully leverage social media in a cost effective way.
Limited Budget, Limited Time… but Maximum Focus
The current market conditions make it challenging for financial services professionals and digital marketers to travel for conferences. Budget is an issue, so is taking time out of the office. And virtually every single web agency organizes trendy social media events. Most of them are generic, focused on technology more than what really matters, PEOPLE and how to engage with them.
Visible-Banking.com is proud to bring you a unique, industry leading, new format of social media workshops: 100% focused on banking & financial services, “hands-on”, cost-effective, convenient, and highly interactive.
One-day workshop in San Francisco on April 29th
The first workshop will take place in San Francisco on 29th April 2009. Please note that we also plan to organize similar workshops in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Bahrain in 2009.
Christophe Langlois will use case studies to open minds, broaden your vision and help you develop new innovative ideas in this area as, in such a tough market today, tapping social media is one of the most efficient and cost effective ways to differentiate your company and drive customer advocacy.
The aim of this new one-day workshop is to apprehend the impact of the boom in social media (blogging, social networking, customer reviews, widgets, and virtual worlds) and to analyse its strategic and practical implications.
The event will be highly interactive to facilitate exchanges of information and ideas between a limited audience of senior banking, financial services, and digital marketing executives.
Please find below the provisional agenda. Have your say: we invite you to participate and get back to us with your comments and your requests.
* 7:45-8:45am: breakfast and networking
* 8:45-9:30am: Overview of Social Media in Banking & Financial Services, Christophe Langlois
* 9:30am-11am: Blogging, Christophe Langlois
* 11am-11:30am: coffee break + networking
* 11:30am-1pm: Social Networking, Christophe Langlois
* 1pm-2pm: lunch + networking
* 2pm-2:45pm: Customer Reviews, [TBC]
* 2:45pm-3:15pm: coffee break + networking
* 3:15pm-4pm: Widgets & RSS Feeds, [TBC]
* 4pm-4:45pm: Virtual Worlds, Christophe Langlois
* 4:45-5pm: closing remarks
Who Should Attend?
The workshop will be highly valuable to:
* Digital Marketers from any type of industry
* FS & Banking: Presidents, SVP, AVP, Heads, MDs, Directors or Managers of the following functions:
-> Business: Retail Banking, Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking,
Investment Banking, Insurance, Customer Services
-> Internet Channel: Online Banking, Online Marketing, Online Sales, eCommerce
-> Marketing: Group Marketing, Digital Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Social Media, New Media
-> Brand, Communication & Training
-> Innovation & Research
-> Legal & Compliance
How the Social Media Workshop will benefit you?
* Return to the office and make a difference!
* Cover all the key areas of web 2.0 / social media in just one day
* Get the social media mix right for your company – Blogs? Social Networking? Virtual Worlds?
* Get real, practical training and ideas you can apply directly to your organisation
* Discover how exactly to implement these tools and get them up and running in your organisation
* Learn how social media has already worked (or not worked) for other financial services companies in Europe, in the US, and in the rest of the world
* Small group of delegates / maximum interaction
* Christophe Langlois, the most experienced international speaker on social media in banking & financial services
Pricing (per delegate)
We made sure this one-day workshop is affordable and our goal is to urge companies to send a group of people from various departments to maximize its value to their organization.
Please find below our pricing structure.
* 1-2 delegates: 495 USD
* 3 delegates: 420.75 USD (15% off*)
* 4 or more delegates: 396 USD (20% off*)
* discount offered (must be booked and paid at the same time)
Visible-Banking.com will give each delegate one complementary 25 USD Kiva gift certificate.
Central San Francisco – TBC