VisibleBanking.com’s Christophe Langlois was invited to join the line up of keynote speakers at the Financial Services Forum’s European Executive Summit 2014 and discuss the business impact of social media on customer experience.
Following a few successful speaking engagements with them over the years, the Financial Services Forum invited me to contribute to the success of their European Executive Summit 2014 (15-17 September, France).
About the European Executive Summit
The Financial Services Forum invites only senior industry executives to ensure that we have a strong and relevant peer group. It includes CEOs, Marketing Directors, Strategy Directors, Customer Experience Directors and invited guests from outside the financial services industry.
This year’s event is focusing on the strategic marketing challenges and opportunities in developing strong, differentiated customer experiences, through multi-channels.
We will discuss the key topic of customer-centricity which remains one of the most frequently invoked ideals for a financial services sector driven to rebuild trust. What do we believe customer-centricity actually stands for? And more importantly, how do your customers benefit from this approach?
The Participants: Financial Services CxOs and Directors
The delegates are coming from a broad range of financial institutions including, but not limited to: AEGON Direct Marketing, AXA Insurance, Bank of Ireland, Citibank International plc, Co-operative Insurance, Coutts and Co, Direct Line Group, Franklin Templeton, Invesco Perpetual, Just Retirement, Moneysupermarket.com, Saffron Building Society, Skandia Investment Management, Schroders, Sun Life Direct, and Tesco Bank.
The Keynote Speakers
I look forward to both joining as many peer conversations as possible during this exclusive three-day event and delivering an entertaining and insightful presentation like my fellow keynote speakers:
- Anthony Thomson (@at_Thomson), Chairman at The Financial Services Forum (Chair)
- Nigel Gilbert, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer at TSB
- Mark Evans, Marketing Director at Direct Line Group
- Julian Hynd, Director of Retail at NS&I
- Paul Craven (@CravenPartners), Founder at Paul Craven Partners Ltd
- Christophe Langlois (@Visible_Banking), Founder & CEO at VisibleBanking.com
- Peter Veash (@theBIOagency), CEO at The Bio Agency
- Mike Williams, Strategy Director at The Bio Agency