The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
The VB page now counts 145 fans.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
EFMA Online Financial Services 2008
Last night, I flew back from Athens where I spent a few days contributing to the EFMA Online Financial Services and the Mobile Financial Servicesevents.
I have been busy speaking on social media, networking with my fellow speakers and the delegates, taking 100+ pictures, shooting 4 videos interviews, and covering the event on my blog. The events were excellent: congratulations to Philippe and the EFMA team.
Please check out two of the four videos I shot at the event.
* Interview with Tim Collins, SVP Experiential Markeing at Wells Fargo
* Interview with Tony de Bree, ABN Amro
Please note that for the time being, those two videos are only available on my Facebook page.
You attended the EFMA events in Athens last week? I invite you to contribute and become a fan!
Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments, and upload your own pictures on the VB Page.
Please feel free to write a few words on the VB page too.
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 81 to 90 (sorted by chronological order):
81. Antonio Queiroz, Corporate Business Project Manager at Cortal Consors (France): like myself, Antonio is working in Innovation and shares an interest for web 2.0 and social media. I invite you to check his Internet Marketing Design Innovation blog.
82. JuanJo Martinez (Spain): I am not sure who is the fan of VB among the list of JuanJo Martinez on Linkedin. JuanJo, could you please comment this post and introduce yourself?
84. JJ Hornblass, President & CEO at Royal Media Group (US): I first got in touch with JJ in February 2007. JJ invited me to speak at hisonline_banking_summit_2007 in Charlotte North Carolina. I caught up with him a few times in NYC since then. I invite you to join the online community JJ recently launched, bankinnovation.net. We both share a passion for online innovation, and we both like IWC watches…
85. Simon Taylor, Managing Consultant at Text 100 (Hong Kong): I am not sure who is the fan of VB on Linkedin. Simon, could you please comment this post and introduce yourself? (updated on 9-Mar-09)
86. Martin O’Leary, Online Marketing Manager at RaboDirect.ie (Ireland): RaboDirect.ie fully leverages web 2.0. Congratulations to the RaboDirect team which won a Marketing Team of the Year 2008 award.
To find out more about RaboDirect and RaboPlus, I invite you to watch my video interview with Edwin Van Raalte (Singapore 2008).
88. Isaac S Hassan (Israel): I didn’t find Isaac on Linkedin.
89. Jim Issokson, VP Reputation Management at MasterCard Worldwide(US): I love Jim’s job title, which emphasizes the growing importance of Reputation Management.
90. Sakina Elouahidi, Head of e-business at Cortal Consors (France): Sakina and I went to the same University in Paris. It looks like Visible Banking has a growing community of fans at Cortal Consors!
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! – (3 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook really threatening up Linkedin? (3 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (1 post)
I posted 24 items so far. please find below the latest 3 items:
* LinkedIn’s Applications Further Moves the Intranet Away from the Firewall
* ingdirect.com offer a “declaration of financial independence” « The Bankwatch
* Finextra: Wells Fargo moves into PFM start-up territory with new budgeting tool