The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
I am delighted to announce that The VB pagecounts 256 fans to date. The page has now enough fans to create some solid conversation. Thank you all for spreading the word.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
People First! – The First Global Survey on Social Networking
I invite you to check my recent post, “People First! Contribute to the first ever global survey fully focused on social networking in banking”
My goal is to better understand your behaviour and your expectations from a social network provided by a financial institution.
Thanks for spending just a couple of minutes of your precious time to fill the questionnaire, and for spreading the word around you.
Posted items – industry news
There are now 76 posted items. Please find below the latest topics covered:
* Vancity’s podcasts to help choose their new Board of Directors
* Aaron Patzer @ Mint.com and Michael Ferrari @ Smartypig views on Social Banking
* List of Banks and Credit Unions on Twitter
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 161 to 170 (sorted by chronological order):
161. Stephann Lue Sue (): Stephann, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
162. Adelina Ambarchyan, R&D Systems Administrator at Lockheed Federal Credit Union (US):
163. David Barbin, Senior Interaction Designer at Wachovia Corporation ()
164. Boris Janek, Online Marketing Manager at VR-NetWorld GmbH(Germany):
165. Omnia Shaheen Senior Programmer at Camiant (Egypt)
166. Pierre ULMER, e-business consultant at Cortal Consors (France)
167. Corinne Scerri (Malta): Corinne, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
168. Katie Tobin, Director at Dazzling Events Limited (UK)
169. Mauro Magnani, Community Manager at “INNOVATORI” Social Network (Italy)
170. Tony de Bree, Separation Manager RDDM NL (ABN AMRO N-Share) at ABN AMRO Bank (the Netherlands): I met Tony in Athens where we were both speaking. I invite you to check Tony’s blog Diary of A Banker.
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! (9 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook threatening up Linkedin? (4 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (3 posts)
I would really appreciate if you could write a few words on the VB page too.