The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
I am delighted to announce that The VB pagecounts 253 fans to date. The page has now enough fans to create some solid conversation. Thank you all for spreading the word.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
People First! – The First Global Survey on Social Networking
I invite you to check my recent post, “People First! Contribute to the first ever global survey fully focused on social networking in banking”
My goal is to better understand your behaviour and your expectations from a social network provided by a financial institution.
Thanks for spending just a couple of minutes of your precious time to fill the questionnaire, and for spreading the word around you.
Posted items – industry news
There are now 73 posted items. Please find below the latest topics covered:
* Mint goes to the White House
* Banks and Credit Unions on Twitter
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 151 to 160 (sorted by chronological order):
152. Manuel Cantalapiedra (Spain): Manuel, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
153. Christophe Houzé, Senior Internet Manager at MMA (France): Christophe and I were both speaking at the EFMA “Internet et Mobile” event in Paris in December 2008. Christophe delivered a good presentation on his recent initiative online, MonMobileAdore.com.
154. Maria Tsantarolaki, ATM Team Supervisor- Remote Channels atBank Millennium (Greece):
156. Nikos Belekios, ATM/APS Business Development at Piraeus Bank SA(Greece)
157. Thomas Andre, Manager at CSC Consulting (France)
158. Anna Codina, Business Development Manager at Strands (Spain): Strands is the company which designed BBVA’s online community “tu cuentas”. I invite you to check my social media directory.
159. Emily Wong (UK): Emily, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
160. Gaetan Moreau-Tenaud (France): Gaetan, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! (9 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook threatening up Linkedin? (4 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (3 posts)
I would really appreciate if you could write a few words on the VB page too.