The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
I am delighted to announce that The VB pagecounts 249 fans to date. The page has now enough fans to create some solid conversation. Thank you all for spreading the word.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
People First! – The First Global Survey on Social Networking
I invite you to check my recent post, “People First! Contribute to the first ever global survey fully focused on social networking in banking”
My goal is to better understand your behaviour and your expectations from a social network provided by a financial institution.
Thanks for spending just a couple of minutes of your precious time to fill the questionnaire, and for spreading the word around you.
Posted items – industry news
There are now 71 posted items. Please find below the latest topics covered:
* 15 tips for Twitter
* BNP Paribas’ Startbank and Ace Manager initiatives
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 141 to 150 (sorted by chronological order):
141. Sylvain Giroux, Senior product manager – www.desjardins.com at Federation des caisses Desjardins (Canada): I met Sylvain at the event I was chairing in NYC in May 2008, “Online Retail Banking Services 2008“.
142. Berzini Bell: Berzini, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
143. Charu Babbar, Asst.Manager, Marketing-Banking Solutions at Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd (India): I invite you to check Charu’s “Musings” blog.
146. Xavi Porras (Spain): Xavi, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
147. Jenny Glenday, Consultant at Hughes-Castell (Australia)
148. Matt Kruse, Partner at weedott Strategic Communications Consulting(US): I invite you to check Matt’s Equity Expert’s blog.
149. Ken Papagno, Business Solutions Architect at eMeter Corporation(Hawaii): welcome to my first fan from the Hawaiin Islands! I would be delighted to travel to Hawaii to deliver a social media workshop.
150. Michael Hill: Michael, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! (9 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook threatening up Linkedin? (4 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (3 posts)
I would really appreciate if you could write a few words on the VB page too.