The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
I am delighted to announce that The VB pagecounts 202 fans to date! The page has now enough fans to create some solid conversation. Thank you all for spreading the word.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
People First! – The First Global Survey on Social Networking
I invite you to check my recent post, “People First! Contribute to the first ever global survey fully focused on social networking in banking”
My goal is to better understand your behaviour and your expectations from a social network provided by a financial institution.
Thanks for spending a few minutes of your precious time to fill the questionnaire, and for spreading the word around you.
Posted items – industry news
There are now 50 posted items. Please find below the latest topics covered:
* Zopa Italy is 1
* Join2Grow is 2
* Introducing Wesabe Labs
Thanks to Claus Lehmann from P2P-Banking.com for his contribution.
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 121 to 130 (sorted by chronological order):
121. Agnes Ang (?): Agnes, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
122. Rohan Gamble, Founder and Managing Director at Mozo Pty Ltd(Australia)
125. Hermen De Groot, Head of Communication, Marketing and Sales at Rabobank International Direct Banking (Netherlands)
126. Maria Bohorquez (?): Maria, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
127. Christopher Cederskog, Co-Founder at Kekaya (Germany)
128. Tyler Hannan, Platform Evangelist at IP Commerce (US)
129. Juantxo Zabalo, NetCan Negocio Digital at Caja Navarra (Spain)
130. Andrew Vides (Cyprus): Andrew, could you please leave a comment to introduce yourself and confirm your company and job title?
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! (8 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook threatening up Linkedin? (4 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (3 posts)
I would really appreciate if you could write a few words on the VB page too.