The Visible Banking Page on Facebook
The VB page now counts 171 fans.
I believe the success of any Social Media initiative is linked with your ability to engage with your community and urge them to contribute.
It is critical to REWARD your members, your fans. Rewarding could mean many things such as producing exclusive content, or giving visibiliy / exposure to your contributors. I intend to do both on the Visible Banking Page.
Posted items – industry news
I posted 37 items so far. Please find below the latest 3 items:
* Online Information 2008, Your Connection to the Future of Information
Incisive Media invited me not only to speak about social media but also to moderate an excellent session on social networking (3rd December, London).
* Mint.com selected as a 2009 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum
* Comic e-book: Kiva’s life changing trip to Cambodia
Please find below the names and a short description of my Fans number 101 to 110 (sorted by chronological order):
101. Erin McCune, Founder at Forte Financial (US): I invite you to visit the Forte blog, created by Erin in March 2008.
102. Michael Ferrari, Owner at SmartyPig (US): Michael is the founder of the innovative online saving platform/community, SmartyPig. Michael and his team came up with a fairly aggressive international strategy: they launched their service in the US earlier this year, but their service is already available in Australia (via a partnership with ANZ), and they are currently busy talking to a fair amount of banks in over half a dozen countries.
103. Kris Carlson (US): I found several Kris Carlson on Linkedin. Chris, could you please leave a comment and share the link to your profile?
105. Angel Rodriguez: I found several Angel Rodriguez on Linkedin. Angel, could you please leave a comment and share the link to your profile?
106. Bernard Sfeir, Senior Manager – Strategy at Cisco (France)
107. Joey Lo, Executive Director at butter (Hong-Kong)
109. Sunny Lee: I found several Sunny Lee on Linkedin. Sunny, could you please leave a comment and share the link to your profile?
I invite you to participate to the four discussions available so far:
* Promote your favourite blog on Banking 2.0 / Online Finance! – (5 posts)
* Business Networking: Is Facebook really threatening up Linkedin? (3 posts)
* How important is it for a bank to be on Facebook? (7 posts)
* What would you like to find on the Visible Banking page? (1 post)
Please feel free to write a few words on the VB page too.