“The goal of this publication is to inform banking and electronic commerce academics, executives and professionals on principal developments, profit-oriented business architecture, benchmarked practices, compliance, risk and accountability, and future trends in the Internet-based business, management and marketing of governments and industry. This free online interactive journal is a way to provide critical perspectives, distribute results, share information, establish research and business contacts (networking), and keep in touch.”
This website is a very good source of information. Excellent initiative from Array Development… and they started back in 1996!
I invite you to join their Yahoo! Group.
Opinion Articles & Peer Reviewed Research
Please find below a list of articles published in 2006.
* Nigeria The Adoption of Internet Banking in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation
* Malaysia Undergraduate Attitudes and Expectations for Mobile Banking
* India Impact of Demographics on the Consumption of Different Services Online in India
* UAE Diffusion of Internet Banking Amongst Educated Consumers in a High Income Country
* Malaysia Classifying Users and Non-Users of Internet Banking in Northern Malaysia
* India Data Protection in Consumer E-Banking
* USA A Security Concern in MS-Windows: Stealing User Information From Internet Browsers Using Faked Windows
* France Technological and organizational preconditions to Internet Banking implementation: Case of a Tunisian bank
* India Effective method of security measures in Virtual banking