Visible Banking’s Christophe Langlois will engage the audience on the role of social media in the adoption of mobile financial services at the Mondato Summit Europe 2014.
I’ve been invited by the Mondato Team to come talk about ‘the Role of Social Networks in Future Mobile Adoption‘ and lead a roundtable discussion on social media in financial services.
Both sessions belong to the ‘What Comes Next: The Future of Mobility‘ stream on April 9th at the Mondato Summit Europe 2014.
The impact of social media on the adoption of mobile financial services
I will come up with a brand new presentation where I plan to cover a broad range of social topics impacting the mobile financial services space such as:
- short-form video content (on YouTube and vine) for education,
- user generated content (via a ‘voice of the customer‘ programme) to drive adoption,
- crowdsourcing and open innovation to build products and services which match customer expectations,
- social customer care (on twitter and facebook)…
But please bear in mind that I’ll have only 30 minutes, including questions.
About the Mondato Summit Europe 2014
Mobile technology has profoundly changed the traditional financial services industry, with mobile financial services (MFS) transforming the way that consumers and businesses lend, manage and spend money. Amid this rapidly-growing ecosystem, the roles of legacy institutions are shifting and new players are emerging, with the specific role of each stakeholder yet to be clearly defined.
The Mondato Summit will explore these broader industry questions, and then delve into specific ways that MFS players can optimize their business strategies to effectively and efficiently maneuver through the chaotic and rapidly changing MFS space.
25 thought leaders will speak at the Mondato Summit Europe 2014
I’m delighted to join an excellent speaker line up which includes among others the likes of:
- ROY VELLA, Managing Director at Vella Ventures, Ltd. (@royvella)
LAURENT LE MOAL, VP and General Manager – CEMEA at PayPal
- RACHEL BALE, VP Mobile Converged Payments at MasterCard Worldwide
- TERRY CORDEIRO, Digital Channels at Royal Bank of Scotland (@terryc_uk)
- BOGDAN IANCU, Head of e-Banking and m-Banking at Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (@Bogdiancu)
RAYMOND CUSTERS, Senior Product Manager – M-Commerce at Rabobank
- TRAVIS LEDWITH, Founder of
- MIKE HAWKES, Chairman of the
Mobile Data Association
80+ companies from 10+ countries represented at the Mondato Summit Europe 2014
I look forward to networking with the broad range of delegates from the likes of ABN AMRO, Advanzia Bank, American Express, Avios (British Airways), Barclays, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV), Booking.com, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Discover, eBay, Google, La Caixa, lastminute.com, Lloyds Banking Group, MasterCard, Nesta, PayPal, Pizza Hut, Post Office, SWIFT, Uber, Viadeo, Vodafone, Yahoo…
REGISTER to the Mondato Summit Europe (30% discount)
It’s not too late to come and join us at Level 39 on April 8-9th. Register now and enjoy a 30% discount as a reader of VisibleBanking.com. To do so, I invite you to use the promo code ‘MONDATOVIP‘ on the registration page.