Visible Banking’s Christophe Langlois was invited by Marketing Magazine to speak about social customer experience in B2C at their Financial Services Social Media 2014 conference.
A couple of months ago, the Marketing Magazine team (@MarketingUK) invited me to contribute to the 2014 edition of their annual Financial Services Social Media event.
Financial Services don’t fit as neatly into social media as FMCG and lifestyle brands so the right approach and remaining compliant are vital. 2014 has witnessed more and more FS brands generating great results using social media.
Marketing ‘s third annual Financial Services Social Media conference will help you develop your social media plan, create better engagement levels, deliver efficient and cost-effective customer service and ultimately achieve a stronger business performance.
Social customer experience
I’ve been asked to deliver a short presentation on ‘the customer experience (B2C)‘.
- Techniques to engage with your customers on social
- Empower customers to act as advocates for the brand
- Educate your customers via social channels
- Fidelity: how can you reach out and maintain customers via social?
- Is social actually informing new products and design?
- WRAP UP Financial Times 2014 Retail Banking Conference
- 40 Top Tweets from the Financial Times Digital Media 2014 Conference
- 25 Mobile Financial Services Tweets from the Mondato Summit Europe 2014
The Marketing Magazine Financial Services Social Media 2014 Conference
I very much look forward to catching up with a number of friends from the industry likes CMEGroup’s Allan Schoenberg and LinkedIn’s James McErlean.
Please find below a selection from the full list of keynote speakers:
- Allan Schoenberg, Executive Director of Corporate Communications at CME Group
James McErlean, Head of Category Development – Financial Services EMEA at LinkedIn
- Mark Brayton, Director of Interactive Marketing at Barclays Bank PLC
- Justin Harper, Head of Intermediary Marketing at LV=
- Dara Nasr, Sales Director at Twitter UK
- Thane Ryland, Head of Global Social Media Insights at Nokia
Media Partnership – 10% Discount
Last but not least, to further demonstrate the strength of our collaboration VisibleBanking.com became an official Media Partner of the 2014 edition of the annual Financial Services Social Media event.
As part of the media partnership, my readers can enjoy a 10% discount when registering online and using the code VB10.
When you fill in your booking information you will be asked to enter the code you have been supplied ‘VB10’: “If you have a promotional code please quote this in the ‘Where did you hear about this conference?’ box to receive your discounted rate.”