May and June are traditionally busy months for events. So if you also add this year’s hype for social media in financial services… you could easily spend your life travelling and attending conferences all over the world.
Unfortunately, they are not all worth your time… I invite you to follow my on twitter to be informed of the most relevant ones.
In May, I was invited to speak to two EFMA events in Paris (‘Online Banking: the e-volution‘ and ‘Customer Intelligence & CRM’) and Rabobank’s social media day in Utrecht. In June, I’ll contribute to ‘Next Level in Social Media‘ (Amsterdam) and ‘Social & Digital Media for Financial Services’ (London).
In June, I’ve been invited to contribute to ‘Next Level in Social Media‘ (Amsterdam) and ‘Social & Digital Media for Financial Services’ (London). I hope I will see you there.
Webinar: ‘Social Media in Financial Services’
As much as I’d love to catch up with you in person at those events, I appreciate most of us don’t have the time or the budget to travel. This is precisely why I invite you to register to Backbase’s next webinar entitled ‘Practical Guide to Social Media in Financial Services‘ (9 June 2011 at 8pm GMT).
This webinar is all about:
* How will the use of social media develop in the financial industry? And what will be the affects?
* Which international innovative banks and insurance companies integrated social media in their business model and how do they benefit from this with regards to the dialogue with their clients, co-creation of products, services and the increase of sales?
* User Generated Content (UGC) vs Customer Generated Content (CGC). Over and beyond eReputation and online monitoring: the importance of capturing customer feedback
* The Voice Of the Customer (VOC): analyzing and leveraging the feedback internally to improve your products and services and increase retention, and displaying it in a relevant and interactive way to increase acquisition.
* Community: volume vs engagement. Unique insights from the Visible Banking Twitter Watch series (1,400+ accounts in 70 countries) and the Visible Banking Facebook Watch series (800+ pages and apps in 70 countries)
* Know Your Followers/Fans (KYF)
Reward – Special Gift
I negotiated with Backbase which will give away 30 copies of my very 1st book ‘Customer Experience Without Borders: a Practical Guide to Social Media in Financial Services‘.
So don’t wait any longer and REGISTER NOW.
We at Visible Banking would be delighted to help you and your team better UNDERSTAND and LEVERAGE social media in a strategic yet pragmatic way.
So please don’t hesitate to call me (0044 7736 446 357), send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or DM me (@Visible_Banking) to book a meeting and talk about twitter, facebook, customer reviews, social media & social commerce in banking, financial services and insurance.