Thanks to Pol Navarro, who recommended me to the organizers, I have been invited to speak at the EFMA event in Barcelona this week: Online financial services 2007 – Towards financial web 2.0.
I will speak about banking 2.0 with a fairly generic approach: I will focuse mainly on the blogging, social networking and virtual worlds initiatives in banking / financial services.
Philippe and his team have done a great job with the line-up of speakers: I very much look forward to attend the presentations from the experts coming from all over Europe and Scandinavia.
* James Alexander, Co-Founder & Director – Zopa, United Kingdom
* Antonio Braghò, Head of Direct Channels – Intesa Sanpaolo, Italy
* Joakim de Leeuw, Head Internet and Mobile Banking – SEB, Sweden
* Wilson Ferguson, Head of Online Channels – National Australia Group Europe, United Kingdom
* Dirk Geeraerts, Area Sales Manager Belux, Spain & Latin America – Vasco, Belgium
* Carlo Giugovaz, Head of Direct Multichannel Bank – UniCredit Banca, Italy
* Alexandre Hoffmann, Director of Strategy & Business Development – PayPal, Luxembourg
* Christophe Langlois, Founder – Visible-Banking.com, United Kingdom
* Pol Navarro, Head of Innovation – Banco Sabadell, Spain
* Bert Oosterkamp, Sales Manager – Rabobank, Netherlands
* Nuno Pais, Channel Manager – Internet & Mobile Banking Responsible – Montepio, Portugal
* Dennis Pereira, Head of Online Sales – SNS Bank, Netherlands
* Barbara Roels, Head of Remote and One to One Channels – Fortis Bank, Belgium
* Olga San Jacinto, Industry Leader – Google Spain, Spain
* Ron Weksler, Executive Vice-President, Head of e-Banking & Business Development – Bank Hapoalim, Israel
* Gayle While, Deputy Head of Digital – Delaney Lund Knox Warren and Partners Ltd, United Kingdom
I am off now to catch my plane to Barcelona. If you plan to attend, please do not hesitate to come and see me after my presentation, on Thursday at 2:30pm local time!