This is a featured post. Please scroll down to find my latest blog posts.
I will update this post on regular basis with the latest news, confirmed guests, number of delegates, and case studies. Stay tuned!
It has been a couple of years now that I have wanted to deliver a series of unique social media events tailored to the finance industry. Unique in terms of industry focus, insights, and quality of contributors and delegates.
During this 1-day workshop I will:
* Share some of the unique insights from my Visible Banking Social Media Watch Series (2,300+ initiatives tracked on twitter, facebook, youtube and blogs in over 60 countries…),
* Adopt a hands-on approach with lots of case studies (successes and failures) from banks, financial services companies, investment and insurance firms,
* Invite some of our most experienced and passionate industry peers to participate and share their experience on social media at their organization.
Previous Events in London, Paris, Madrid
So far, we have sucessfully delivered 4 workshops between October 2009 and June 2010 in London (2), Paris and Madrid.
Previous Participating Companies
We had participants from many leading financial institutions such as: Aviva, Axa Banque, Banco Sabadell, Bank Hapoalim, Barclays, Barclaycard, BBVA, BNP Paribas, Caja Madrid, Credit Agricole, Credit Mutuel, Grupo Santander, Inversis Banco, Legal and General, Monabanq, Schroders, Societe Generale, SwissPost PostFinance, Unicredit.
The aim of this one-day workshop is to apprehend the impact of the boom in social media and to analyse its strategic and practical implications.
As usual, the size of the event will be limited to maximize the value of the workshop and facilitate exchanges of information and ideas between the participants from the banking, financial services, and insurance industries.
We are delighted to confirm a few special guests who will contribute to our discussion panel:
* Aman Narain, Global Head of Online and Mobile at Standard Chartered
* Rob Findlay, Customer Focus & Experience Strategy at OCBC Bank
Call us on +44 (0)7736 446 357 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about this unique 1-day event.
Places are limited. Early bird rate from 350 GBP pp (confirmed bookings by 30 September)
If you are ready to REGISTER, please fill the registration form at the back of the event brochure, sign it, then scan it back to us asap.
9:05am Shaping the Day “a la BarCamp Bank”
9:20am Overview of Social Media in Banking, FS, Insurance
10:10am HOW TO successfully leverage Twitter (Part 1)
11am Networking & Coffee Break
11:20am HOW TO successfully leverage Twitter (Part 2)
12:10pm Networking & Lunch
1pm The Best & The Worst of Social Media: 25-50 examples
2:40pm The Social Media Clinic
3:10pm Networking & Coffee Break
3:30pm Discussion Panel
5pm Closing Remarks
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend
1. Cover all the key areas of social media in just 1 day
2. Get real, practical training and ideas you can apply directly
3. Focus on the Finance industry: learn how social media has worked
(or hasn’t worked) for other financial institutions around the world
4. Access the unique insights from the Visible Banking SM Watch Series:
tracking 2,300+ initiatives in 60 countries
5. Twitter, a great tool to support your customers and increase your NPS
6. Ask your questions to the most experienced industry practitioners
7. Check the case studies in real-time during the conference
utilizing the complimentary internet connection via your own laptop
8. Take your existing initiatives to the next level: identify
some quick wins that are easy to implement
9. Network with your peers: the small group of delegates will consist of
10. Christophe Langlois is the most experienced speaker
on social media in finance (30+ events in 10 countries)