This is one of the six videos I shot on the second day of the irn event, ‘Social & Digital Media for Financial Services’ (London, 7-8 June 2011).
It was my first video interview with Inversis Banco, and it was long overdue. Indeed, I know well Reyes Bolumar – Former Director Online 7 Mobile at Inversis, she even contributed to my social media workshop in Madrid (June 2010). Unfortunately we never had the chance to record an interview together…
So it was great to spend some time with María Requemán – Head of CRM & Online Marketing at Inversis Bank.
For the last couple of years, Inversis has aimed to be the leader in social media in the spanish financial services industry, and they definitely are one of the most engaging financial institutions in the country. Their social media strategy relies mainly on three channels: twitter, facebook and linkedin.
I invite you to watch some of my 100+ interviews with financial services Executives passionate about social media, all over the world, including some spanish banks such as BBVA, Caja Navarra, Banco Sabadell…
Interview with María Requemán, Head of CRM & Online Marketing
Please find below my interview with Maria.
– Inversis’ social media strategy: facebook, twitter, linkedin
– Key goals: educate savers and turn them into investors (01:07)
– Content strategy & (outsourced) community management (02:12)
– Why outsourcing community management? (03:24)
– Engaging on smaller niche communities (04:05)
– ‘Centro de Atencion Virtual’: customer care on facebook (05:27)
– Impact: ROI & online reputation (07:05)
– What’s next in social media? (08:10)
If you are interested in activites on twitter and facebook in the worldwide financial services industry, we invite you to check our updates on the Visible Banking Twitter Watch series, 1,450+ accounts in 70+ countries andVisible Banking Facebook Watch series, 900+ pages and apps in 70+ countries.