IBM BusinessConnect 2015: experience the latest trends and innovations in digital banking, big data, cognitive computing, blockchain and FinTech; meet Fidor Bank’s Founder, Matthias Kroener, our Watson robot advisor and the IAAF president, Lord Coe.
The event will take place in London at the IBM headquarters in South Bank.
Over the last couple of months I’ve been working closely with my IBM colleagues to create a truly unique event on banking innovation aiming to fully maximise the quality of insights shared, the volume of engagement and interactions between the speakers and the audience, and the overall value for everyone joining us and participating.
We created this event primarily for senior banking professionals working in digital, innovation, data and insights and IT.
5 Reasons to REGISTER to our Banking Innovation event at IBM BusinessConnect 2015
The tagline for our unique ‘Financial Services’ IBM BusinessConnect event is ‘come and see how IT could be an enabler for continuous innovation’.
- Key topics, including blockchain: we will address regulation and compliance, big data, open innovation and the future of banking (as a platform), cognitive computing
- Unique format: we’ll start with a brainstorming, followed by a series of engaging sessions. Think Finovate (short demos) meets TEDx (short, inspiring keynotes) with a lot of interactions (panel discussions)
- Brilliant speakers: we have some amazing speakers like Lord Coe, Fidor Bank’s Matthias Kroener and some of the best thought leaders and practitioners on our topics
- Nao Robot, powered by Watson: we’ll showcase our personal banking advisor (the Nao robot coupled with Watson) and we’ll share our latest progress with the blockchain technology
- Innovation – Design Thinking workshop: we’ll host an optional 2-3h workshop in the afternoon on how to drive continuous innovation (agile, design thinking, rapid prototyping, ecosystems of partners and data)
Key Contributors – IBM BusinessConnect 2015
We have a great selection of contributors who will not only champion our event but they will also talk you through a demo, deliver a keynote speech or share their views during a panel discussion:
- Lord Coe – President of the IAAF (@sebcoe)
- Matthias Kröner – Founder and CEO at Fidor Bank (@Kroener_M)
- David Brear – Chief Thinker at Think Different Group (@davidbrear)
- Chris Gledhill – CEO and Co-Founder at Secco Bank (@cgledhill)
- Trevor Williams – Chief Economist at Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets
- Julian Wilson – Head of Mobile Innovation at Barclays – new
- Hugo Pinto – Innovation Officer | IBM Interactive Experience (@hugomcpinto)
- Gareth Mitchell-Jones – IBM Analytics European Leader for Banking(@garethmj74)
- Diana Murray – IBM Enterprise Marketing (@DMurrayinSurrey)
-please note that we will add more names within the next few weeks-
5 VIDEOS Real-Time Analytics, Big Data, Cognitive Computing
I wanted to share with you a small selection of recent and insightful IBM videos highlighting how we help our financial services clients to make the most of their system of record, system of insight and system of engagement essentially by turning vast volumes of structured and unstructured data into actionable insights to generate both business and customer value.
PLEASE Help Me Spread the Word
I’d greatly appreciate if you could help me promote the event and share this article with any of your personal contacts from the UK financial services industry who would benefit from attending our upcoming event.
— Christophe Langlois (@Visible_Banking) October 16, 2015