Digital Cream, now in its third year, is an invitation-only event exclusively for senior client-side digital marketers to help you meet your peers and learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not.
I am delighted that econsultancy invited me to moderate one of the two roundtables on social media.
* Roundtable name: Social Media 2
* Session: Session 1 (09:30-11:00)
I invite you to register, it is free. I hope I will see you in my session.
Learn – Listen – Participate – Engage – Measure
Web 2.0 is about technology, Social Media is about people.
As always, I will insist on the importance of REWARDING your users for the time they spend on your platform and for taking the time to contribute. And don’t forget your employees!
An Audience of Senior Digital Marketers
Please find below the list of confirmed delegates from the Financial Services industry (23/02/09):
* abbey: Marketing Manager
* Alliance & Leicester plc: Head of e-Commerce
* American Express: Director, Manager – Interactive Acquisition
* Bank of Ireland: Head of Online Marketing
* Barclaycard: Senior Online Marketing Manager
* HBOS: Senior Web Manager
* HSBC Commercial Banking: Head of Digital Marketing
* Lloyds TSB: Head of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager
* MNBA / Bank of America: Head of Online Marketing
* moneysavingexpert.com: Head of Marketing
* NatWest / RBS: Internet Commercial Manager