Coreventus invited me to contribute to their ‘E-Channel Management for Retail Banking‘ event in Kuala Lumpour on 21 April 2009 both as a speaker and the chairperson.
“The main goal of this conference is to deliver innovative strategies on how to fully develop e-channels. Case studies and real life examples bytop practitioners from Europe, America and Asia on valuable approaches in maximising channel potentials will be presented.”
I am always delighted to be asked to chair an e-banking conference such as this one or ‘Online Retail Banking Services 2008‘ in NYC.
I invite you to register and attend the event to be up-to-date on E-Channel Management with a key focus on the following topics: online sales, online customer experience, online security, mobile banking, ATMs and social media.
Social Media in Banking & Financial Services: People First!
In social media, technology is not the issue. The challenge lies in your ability to drive adoption of your platform and urge your members to contribute. One more time, I will insist on the importance of people over technology: from your advocates to your detractors… and don’t forget your employees!
I will share my expertise with the audience and introduce the delegates to a successful phased approach to social media:
Learn – Listen – Participate – Engage – Measure – Improve.
Make it simple for your members to register, participate, and spread the word and Reward them for the time spent on your social media initiative.
I will cover the whole range of social media initiatives with a special focus on micro-blogging / twitter, Social Networking and Blogging.
In the meantime, I invite you to check some of the previous presentations I delivered at industry leading conferences all over the world.
Please find below the excellent line up of international speakers.
* Thomas Noyes, CEO at Bank Channels (US): Thomas is the former Internet Head – Global Consumer
Group at Citigroup. Thomas will deliver the workshop on April 22nd.
* Salman Al Rasheed, Head of Electronic Banking Services at Bahrain Islamic Bank (Bahrain): I look forward to meeting with Salman in Malaysia. I didn’t have the pleasure to meet with him after my presentation at MEFTEC 2009 in February in Bahrain.
* Naresh Vyas, Head of Solutions Delivery, Consumer Transaction Banking at Standard Chartered (Singapore): I didn’t have the pleasure to meet Naresh yet, but I invite you to watch the video interview I shot withAman Narain, Global Head of Remote Banking in Singapore before ‘Retail Banking Innovations 2008‘.
* Rajesh Yohannan, Regional E-business and Direct Banking Head for Global Consumer Group at Citi Asia Pacific (Singapore): I didn’t have the pleasure to meet Rajesh yet, but I invite you to watch the video interview I shot with Steve Kietz, CEO of Mobile Money Ventures in Singapore before ‘Retail Banking Innovations 2008‘.
* David Garceran Nieuwenburg, Asia Head e-services at Sunlife Financial Asia (Hong-Kong): I can’t wait to meet David face-to-face! I first got in touch with David almost two years ago when he was Asia Pacific Regional Head e-Business at ING Group.
In 2007, David and his colleagues launched an innovative social media initiative in the blogging space, named pickuradvisor.com, which is not online anymore. At the time Jacques Kemp, ING Asia Pacific’s Former CEO, and David were still blogging on My Cup of Cha.
* Lynda Moses, Senior Manager, Regional Security and Fraud at HSBC (Hong-Kong)
* Maximising sales delivery through e-channels in a downturn, by Brett
* Reducing manpower by maximising ATM services, by Salman
* Building customer confidence in Internet Banking to capture wider markets, by Naresh
* Mobile Banking – Exploring untapped markets through mobile channels, by Makoto
* Effective Strategies to launch mobile banking business models with successful return, by Rajesh
* Introducing a new channel at zero cost – Social Media, by Christophe
* Gaining a competitive edge via channel differentiation, by David
* Managing E-Risk – Authentication and Verification, by Lynda
I plan to cover the event live on Twitter: stay tuned on @Visible_Banking!