Jim and his team did an excellent job: twenty of the most innovative startups in the online finance space were presenting. I had a great day. I was extremely busy networking with the presenters and the attendees as well as shooting 10 interviews with Mint, Prosper, LendingClub, Vancity,Yodlee, CheckFree, Huntington, Billeo, Jwaala and Geezeo.
Live blogging from San Francisco
Jim and I kept in touch, and I am proud to announce that he invited me to be the guest blogger at FinovateStartup!
I will travel to San Francisco from the uk to blog live on NetBanker.
It is a unique opportunity to take part of one of the most exciting online finance conferences of the year.
Special discount for the Visible Banking readers
I am glad to be able to offer you a special discount worth $100. Please note that this special offer is reserved to the first 5 readers to use the discount code “visiblebanking” during the registration process.
Come and meet with 40 of the most promising startups in online finance
Jim announced the final demo line up last week. The format of Jim’s event is sharp and works very well: each company has only 5mn to demo its flagship product. Usually, the Founders of the companies themselves are on stage. They are passionate people, and I strongly recommend to attend the event if you have the chance.
Here’s the complete lineup by company type:
- Checking/savings: Andera, First ROI, SmartyPig,
- Financial shopping/comparison: Credit Karma, FindABetterBank,SmartHippo
- Investing/asset management: Boulevard R., Cake Financial,
CAPS (Motley Fool), SocialPicks, TradeKing, VaultStreet, Vestopia,Zecco
- Lending/credit: Lending Club, Loanio, Prosper, SimpleTuition,Wonga
- Mobile banking/payments: Aradiom, ClairMail, Diversinet, Tyfone
- Personal financial management: Buxfer, Expensr, Jwaala, Mint,Wesabe
- Security: Authentium, Guard ID, Guardian Analytics, TrustedID,Vidoop
- Other: IP Commerce, Unified Money, WorkLight and four stealth startups
I will stay in San Francisco from Saturday 26th April to Friday 2nd May. My goal is to meet as many innovative companies as possible and shoot short and insightful video interviews.
If you are a startup, a bank, or a major vendor in the online finance space, please do not hesitate to send me an email (cm_langlois[AT]yahoo[DOT]co[DOT]uk) to organize a meeting!