Visible Banking’s Christophe Langlois will share his views on the opportunities and the challenges of social media at the Financial Times 2014 Retail Banking Conference.
I’ve been invited by the Financial Times Live Team to come share my vision and my personal experience of social media banking on stage at the 2014 Retail Banking Conference, in front of delegates from the likes of AIB, American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, BBVA, Citi, HSBC, and RBS.
If you can’t join us, you’ll be able to follow the conversations on twitter via the hashtag #FTRB.
Keynote Interviews: The Social Media Challenge
Nigel Sheldon, Director of Social Media at Barclays (@shedlin), and I will be answering a series of questions on the challenges and the opportunities of social media in the retail banking industry such as:
- Why is the implementation of a social media strategy important?
- How can social media be leveraged most effectively to meet customer demands?
- Investing in the latest channels – which are most valuable and why?
- Negotiating the impact of regulatory requirements on social media initiatives
- How can proof of ROI best be demonstrated?
- 40 Top Tweets from the Financial Times Digital Media 2014 Conference
- 25 Mobile Financial Services Tweets from the Mondato Summit Europe 2014
- 20 Top Banking Innovation Tweets from the EFMA Distribution Summit 2014
The 2014 Retail Banking Conference Speakers
Please find below a selection from the full list of speakers:
- Brian Caplen, Editor at The Banker
- Errol Damelin, Founder and Chairman at Wonga.com (@ed_wonga)
- Jean Lassignardie, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Capgemini Financial Services (@jlassig)
- Rosemary Stark, Head of UK Banking at Capgemini
- Jeremy Takle, MD, Strategy and Propostions, Europe Retail and Business Banking at Barclays
- Angela Wakelin, Director UKB Operations and Risk at Santander
The 2014 Retail Banking Conference Agenda
The provisional agenda includes the following sessions:
- Keynote Interview: Providing Better Customer Experiences and Satisfying Digital Demands for the Next Generation
- Keynote Interviews: The Social Media Challenge
- Keynote Interview: Finding Solutions for Customers – Case Study
- Keynote Presentation: The Impact of Digitisation
- Panel Session: Rebuilding the Bank-Customer Relationship
- Final Keynote: Banking for the Future